Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Completely agree with this post. This issue moved this to one of, if not, my favourite comics. Pulido's art just seemed to work better than before, and the writing was firing on all cylinders. Just a perfect issue. I really hope this series can continue and not fall victim to the people not reading it because 'it's not important enough'
    Yeah, they are really kicking it into overdrive.

I hope sales can do a Hawkeye and start defying the odds and climbing. This book really deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    Secondly, I'm not sure why Matt would take this case or not tell Jen about when she called. Hopefully that'll be answered as we go.
    I figured the reason DD hung up on her immediately was somehow related to laws about collusion or some such, that lawyers representing opposing sides shouldn't discuss things with one another privately.

All-New Member

Thank you for the kind words on this issue. I love this arc, and we're all working very hard on it.

One bit of clarification - Martindale is a sort of online lawyer directory covering almost all of the lawyers in the country. Just a bit of jargon for authenticity purposes, and I apologize if it was confusing.

All-New Member

Thank you. This series is a gem!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Soule View Post
    Thank you for the kind words on this issue. I love this arc, and we're all working very hard on it.

One bit of clarification - Martindale is a sort of online lawyer directory covering almost all of the lawyers in the country. Just a bit of jargon for authenticity purposes, and I apologize if it was confusing.
    Ah! Many thanks for the clarification Charles. It is really nice to have the writer on a forum like this to explain little things like this.

Spectacular Member

Ah! Many thanks for the clarification Charles. It is really nice to have the writer on a forum like this to explain little things like this.

A FORCE to be reckoned w/ Dazzler's Avatar

She-Hulk truly is the smartest, funniest book starring a Marvel heroine since.....ever? of course I love the classic superheroine books like Dazzler, Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel, and Savage She-Hulk...as well as some of the more recent iterations with those same characters...but this blows them out of the water. I think I've laughed out loud every issue so far, but these last two in particular have just been pure gold. I was on an airplane reading issue #7 and literally cackled when the bird snatched up Hank. I got a few looks but oh well.

Bravo Mr. Soule, please stick around this title for as long as you want. And please keep using Patsy!!!!

Ah! That clears that up. It was a little confusing, but only a tiny blip in an otherwise very enjoyable issue--and enjoyable without fights! In comics! What would Stan think?

Ooh! I have a question! The Murdock character was moved to California because he had already practiced there so it was still an option after the New York state disbarment. Volume One of She-Hulk had her as a practicing lawyer in California so shouldn't s he have also been able to practice there currently? It's a question that's been nagging at me since about ten minutes after finishing the book, especially since the issue is on top of my last week pile on the table nearest me...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve068 View Post
    Ooh! I have a question! The Murdock character was moved to California because he had already practiced there so it was still an option after the New York state disbarment. Volume One of She-Hulk had her as a practicing lawyer in California so shouldn't s he have also been able to practice there currently? It's a question that's been nagging at me since about ten minutes after finishing the book, especially since the issue is on top of my last week pile on the table nearest me...
    I am bit curious with this too.