Default Superman @ Megacon 2023

Megacon is tomorrow and it’s likely we’re going to get some Superman related announcements:

Both of the writers of the Superman ongoings will be on a panel together, and Geoff Johns will also be there. My predictions:

1. PKJ will talk about his big story coming up after the Metallo arc. Assuming he isn’t tying in to Knight Terrors, I think his next arc will be the Superfamily vs. The Empire of Shadows (the evil Batfamily from the Batman/Superman & The Authority one shot). He’s teased he’s doing something with the Al Ghuls, he’s teased he’s doing a Multiverse story, this would be hitting two birds with one stone.

2. Williamson I have no clue about, he hasn’t made any hints about his far out plans. Probably a reveal about whatever his third secret project is since he still has to reveal that (Knight Terrors was a late addition that he didn’t initially plan to do) and maybe some reveals about upcoming Superman stories? I could see Williamson writing that “Return of the JL” story and revealing that here, as hilarious as it would be to undercut the Titans supposedly stepping up before their first issue is even out.

3. Johns is an easy prediction: he’s going to reveal that War of the Four Legions project officially. DiMeo is probably doing covers or interiors for that. Will serve as a send off for the Bendis Legion and restore the Retroboot (again). Johns will claim he’s also going to do a Legion ongoing which will never happen because he will bail after WoFL to go do indie and TV stuff.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Williamson will also be on another panel from 1-2 pm tomorrow. We might get some Superman info there too (although I’m expecting not).
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

Superman and his crew fighting evil Batman and crew. +1 for originality?