Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Sending Wolverine's in to take people out sends a message. Besides that, any other level of overthinking this just leads to 'why can't the mutants just omega-kill Orchis and every mutant hating threat before lunch'?
    Exactly. “Why don’t they just clone Jean Grey so she can kill anyone they want her to with an aneurism from a thousand miles away?” Because that wouldn’t sell any comics.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Why Wolverine clones as assassins? Every spy agency in the Galaxy knows his MO by now, use Blink she can just port an untraceable poison into the targets head just by looking at them.
    I’m pretty sure the point is ‘sending a message’ rather than subtlety.

The thing is Krakoa has no shortage of completely immoral scumbags that are just waiting for an excuse to kill people.

Offer them 20 bucks and a free pizza and beast could have the entire line-up of the Nasty Boys, most of the Mutant Liberation Front, at least half the Acolytes and a number of people that have been on various Brotherhood of Evil Mutants teams all descend down at once. Seems to me that would send a message.