Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 1950
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Perhaps if I had given it more time...But then too, I never liked the 90's art aesthetic...and I can distinctly remember not liking the art at all. I think I have the first 4 issues somewhere packed away never having seen the light of day since I first bought them.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Tugger View Post
    I wish Marvel would make more of the original 1983-1994 run available digitally beyond #29. I remember enjoying when Walter became Wanda and Madison Jefferies joined the team and would like to read those issues again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Walter became Wanda?
    YES. Wanda Langkowski as Sasquatch must have been one of the earliest "transgender" storylines in mainstream comics. ALPHA FLIGHT dealt with or tried to deal with lots of cutting edge material in its time. Attempting those stories in the modern era would be SO different.

Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Can someone tell us more about this Nemesis character? I know not much about her.

I saw AF actually had 3 women named like that, so we don't know which one this might be, right?

Was one of them mutant?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

We are lucky indeed!
    Yeah, Guardian, Snowbird, Puck. It's a classic roster. Would've liked to see Snowguard from Champions join though, she named herself after Snowbird and Guardian.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    YES. Wanda Langkowski as Sasquatch must have been one of the earliest "transgender" storylines in mainstream comics. ALPHA FLIGHT dealt with or tried to deal with lots of cutting edge material in its time. Attempting those stories in the modern era would be SO different.

Thank you! Thought this had to do with Scarlet Witch, but this is interesting in and of itself.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    actually I seem to never see it talked about much but I preferred Alpha Flight v2. the one where the team was more mutants. especially with Krakoa it would be a perfect time for more of them.

you know Radius, Flex, Murmur and such?
    Would love to see Radius and Flex in an ongoing AF book along side original members.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    actually I seem to never see it talked about much but I preferred Alpha Flight v2. the one where the team was more mutants. especially with Krakoa it would be a perfect time for more of them.

you know Radius, Flex, Murmur and such?
    Has this rum ever been released in trade form? Would love to revisit it.

Would love to see Radius and Flex in an ongoing AF book along side original members.
    Jared had a brief cameo in X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic #50
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Fantastic Member

I would love Kara Killgrave to have a cameo... not to join on anyone side or be the villain, but basically says to everyone:

"So my old teammates beating the crap out of each other... some things never change (Sigh)."

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I think they were intended to be Unus the Untouchable's kids? But then, so was Carmella Unuscione, so if so, he got busy (and has a strong X-gene!)...
    Pretty sure Carmella is Unus's sister or cousin or something.

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    I would love Kara Killgrave to have a cameo... not to join on anyone side or be the villain, but basically says to everyone:

"So my old teammates beating the crap out of each other... some things never change (Sigh)."
    Unlikely to happen considering she's currently in New York with the Thunderbolts.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unlikely to happen considering she's currently in New York with the Thunderbolts.
    That doesn't rule out the possibility of her making a cameo, especially with the existence of Krakoan gates that could allow her to visit her old teammates and be back in New York in a matter of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    They could certainly do an X-Flight book, having mutants like Northstar, Aurora, Wolverine, Puck 2, Madison Jeffries, Windshear, Diamond Lil, Radius, Flex, Murmur, Persuasion/Purple Girl, Pathway, Goblyn, Manikin, Stitch, Smart Alec, Flashback, etc. to choose from. (Plus any new ones they want to add. I'm sure there are more mutants than those in/from Canada!
    There is also Puck II (Eugene's daughter) and the Centennial who both should be revived.
    I'd be surprised if Puck II isn't already back, since Logan would probably want to do that favor to her father.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    There is also Puck II (Eugene's daughter) and the Centennial who both should be revived.
    I'd be surprised if Puck II isn't already back, since Logan would probably want to do that favor to her father.
    There was someone who looked like her back on early Krakoa alongside what looked like Microbe. Not sure if that’s supposed to be her behind Shaw.

Furthermore, she may not even be a mutant.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Great to see Alpha Flight have its own section. I hope good news are on the way.

Peace