Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Uncanny Spider-Man coming for Fall of X

No other details yet, but some sort of new X-Men/Spider-Man title is on the way. Maybe starring Ben?

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

It's finally happened, Spider-Man is becoming an X-Men title.

A Ben book would be cool though, especially if he reverts from being Chasm and goes back to being Scarlet Spider.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    It's finally happened, Spider-Man is becoming an X-Men title.

A Ben book would be cool though, especially if he reverts from being Chasm and goes back to being Scarlet Spider.
    Or it's a Rec-rap book

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Or it's a Rec-rap book
    Oh no! Not the Web-Whanger!

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

There was the Nightcrawler/Spider-Man tease in Timeless. Initially I thought that was just a different design than the one they ended up going with in SoS but could this be Nightcrawler posing as Spider-Man?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    No other details yet, but some sort of new X-Men/Spider-Man title is on the way. Maybe starring Ben?
    If it is Ben then I think there's a good chance Wells will be writing it. That'll call into question what he's gonna be doing though.

Astonishing Member

Well, Maddie is one of the fallen in the teaser so Ben could have escaped

Fantastic Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqgbsris...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Lee Garbett published this on Instagram, one of his hashtags is #uncanny and can’t be Uncanny Avengers because that had another artist, maybe he’s the artist for this

I hope it's Ben and has a fix for all the crap they put him since Clones Conspiracy.

Er, it's still April Fools Day...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I wonder if Uncanny Spider-Man will tie into Judas Traveller's involvement with Orchis. Obviously (and I feel like I'm summoning Pav here with this comment), it'd be better if it was Uncanny Spider-Men and we were getting the Clone Saga gang back together - Traveller, the Scriers, Ben, Kaine, Peter, Nate Grey, etc.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Er, it's still April Fools Day...
    They had a very real panel at a con today and announced the full slate of Fall of X titles, I doubt just 1 of them was a joke.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I wonder if Uncanny Spider-Man will tie into Judas Traveller's involvement with Orchis. Obviously (and I feel like I'm summoning Pav here with this comment), it'd be better if it was Uncanny Spider-Men and we were getting the Clone Saga gang back together - Traveller, the Scriers, Ben, Kaine, Peter, Nate Grey, etc.
    That would make a lot of sense, if Uncanny Spider-Man was about Spidey learning that Judas Traveller was back as a member of the anti-mutant/Krakoa organization Orchis. That would be a good way to get him and the X-Men working together again.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    If it is Ben then I think there's a good chance Wells will be writing it. That'll call into question what he's gonna be doing though.
    Guess Marvel realizes that Ben as a villain flopped

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would make a lot of sense, if Uncanny Spider-Man was about Spidey learning that Judas Traveller was back as a member of the anti-mutant/Krakoa organization Orchis. That would be a good way to get him and the X-Men working together again.
    Judas was used by Osborn and the Scriers