Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Guess Marvel realizes that Ben as a villain flopped
    Finally . . .

Judas was used by Osborn and the Scriers
    True, yeah. They were feeding his delusions of grandeur to manipulate him better as their pawn.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    They had a very real panel at a con today and announced the full slate of Fall of X titles, I doubt just 1 of them was a joke.
    OP didn't provide proof. And what the hell were they thinking announcing stuff on April 1st! Of course people will assume it's a joke if there's no evidence. Which I've now found.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...of-x-revealed/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    OP didn't provide proof. And what the hell were they thinking announcing stuff on April 1st! Of course people will assume it's a joke if there's no evidence. Which I've now found.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...of-x-revealed/

I say give it to miles he needs another book after carnage

I'm assuming it's going to be a tie in of 2/3 issues for this x-event. I don't think they'd undo Chasm in under a year and certainly not outside of ASM so I don't think Ben will have much of a role. Most likely Parker doing a typical team up like the Hellfire Gala. Small chance that it could be Miles, as he has a connection to Egg/Goldballs, Scott Summers, and he's also met the current crop of X-men Roster during a team up and they offered him a tour.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    I'm assuming it's going to be a tie in of 2/3 issues for this x-event. I don't think they'd undo Chasm in under a year and certainly not outside of ASM so I don't think Ben will have much of a role. Most likely Parker doing a typical team up like the Hellfire Gala. Small chance that it could be Miles, as he has a connection to Egg/Goldballs, Scott Summers, and he's also met the current crop of X-men Roster during a team up and they offered him a tour.
    Odd that they are not doing it through ASM like most of the other crossover events.

The time displaced X-Men, minus Cyclops, plus Laura, met Miles when they visited the Ultimate Universe too, and as such Jean knows Miles's secret identity. He has links to all of the O5, All-New Wolverine, and Pixie (who showed up with Cyclops to save the Champions - Miles, Kamala, Nova, and Ironheart - during Outlawed, she teleported them to the Marauder), as well as Egg like you mention.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Odd that they are not doing it through ASM like most of the other crossover events.
    I think it's really just about what the writer/editor on ASM want. For Spidey, Civil War II was a separate mini, Secret Empire was in ASM, Infinity only happened in Superior Team-Up, and War of the Realms was, as far as I remember, only addressed in Superior v2. I think the only thing to read into it is that whatever happens in that series and Fall of X won't reverberate into ASM or Adjectiveless super quickly (if at all)
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Yeah, doesn't matter if it's Peter or Miles, it won't disrupt their other books.

Fall of X isn't an event with tie-ins, it's the name of the new status quo/mini-era of the X-books.

I feel p confident this is a Si Spurrier book starring Nightcrawler as Spider-Man with Silver Sable, but we'll see.

Fall of X isn't an event with tie-ins, it's the name of the new status quo/mini-era of the X-books.

I feel p confident this is a Si Spurrier book starring Nightcrawler as Spider-Man with Silver Sable, but we'll see.
    Wasn't Nightcrawler Spidey the chimera made during Sins of Sinister which is happening right now?

my bad. deleted
    Last edited by Dron; 04-02-2023 at 09:08 AM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I think it's really just about what the writer/editor on ASM want. For Spidey, Civil War II was a separate mini, Secret Empire was in ASM, Infinity only happened in Superior Team-Up, and War of the Realms was, as far as I remember, only addressed in Superior v2. I think the only thing to read into it is that whatever happens in that series and Fall of X won't reverberate into ASM or Adjectiveless super quickly (if at all)
    Peter and Miles were also in a few different War of the Realms mini's.

Wasn't Nightcrawler Spidey the chimera made during Sins of Sinister which is happening right now?
    The design of the SoS chimera and the character shown in Timeless are completely different, and they came out so close together I'd be a bit surprised if it was a design change.

The design of the SoS chimera and the character shown in Timeless are completely different, and they came out so close together I'd be a bit surprised if it was a design change.
    Maybe, but the Spider-man in the Beyond suit swinging around L.A. turned out to be normal Parker fighting Demon Bear, the Young Avengers haven't reformed just yet as well. I don't think Timeless was set in stone.

Yeah, even History of the Marvel Universe's future predictions from 2019 are only just being concluded. One of them was the wedding of Tony Stark and Emma Frost. What would Iron Man have to do with White Queen, especially as he was dating someone else at the time (he was with Wasp in Slott's Iron Man run and Hellcat in Cantwell's)? But now Emma's involved in Tony's book.