Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remember the redhead in a Spidey suit and the white-haired person in a Black Panther costume?

Nothing ever came of that.

Yeah, I think people assumed that the Spider-Woman was MJ and the Panther was Black Cat - they have indeed teamed up but MJ got powers by other means and isn't a spider.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Or it's a Rec-rap book
    That would be epic...Rek-Rap...the one decent thing to come out of that storyline.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, even History of the Marvel Universe's future predictions from 2019 are only just being concluded. One of them was the wedding of Tony Stark and Emma Frost. What would Iron Man have to do with White Queen, especially as he was dating someone else at the time (he was with Wasp in Slott's Iron Man run and Hellcat in Cantwell's)? But now Emma's involved in Tony's book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Remember the redhead in a Spidey suit and the white-haired person in a Black Panther costume?

Nothing ever came of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, I think people assumed that the Spider-Woman was MJ and the Panther was Black Cat - they have indeed teamed up but MJ got powers by other means and isn't a spider.
    Guys, I wouldn't jump to conclussions yet.

Keep in mind this: We had the very first hint around Punisher becoming a "samurai" and leading the Hand back in "Avengers #700", in 2018. That plot didn't end up happening until 4 years later, in 2022. I hate to wait as much as you do, but taking this as an example, it's obvious anything can happen in 4 or 5 years.

About the wedding between Tony Stark and Emma Frost, that was an incredible stupid idea when I heard it back then. Especially because, after the MCU, I really wanted Tony and Pepper to get married and have a child like Morgan Stark. However, considering what it's happening now, I don't see it so impossible now. It still disgust me, but I suppose this would a wedding by "convenience" not "love". It really worries me however, how these two fat egos will clash.

Therefore, about the redhead in a Spidey suit and the white-haired person in a Black Panther costume? I wouldn't forget about that yet. I also believe those were Mary Jane and Black Cat, and it was said before that, after the current issue, MJ and Felicia will have more adventures together. This could be a hint about one of them. How? no idea.

Take Me Higher The Negative Zone's Avatar
    Earth. (Unless I've been kidnapped by Skrulls)

I saw someone assume that Zeb Wells was gonna retcon Peter as a Mutant, which resulted in some disinformation on Twitter. I'm not a fan of the current run either, but simple jokes or assumptions becoming misinformation is annoying.

I was gonna say one of the Multiverse Spiders is revealed to be a mutant. But the more likely option is Peter became the token human hero for an X-men team.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I was gonna say one of the Multiverse Spiders is revealed to be a mutant. But the more likely option is Peter became the token human hero for an X-men team.
    Could be the nightcrawler from the timelines tease or rek rap or Ben

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

He'd be better than Deadpool, at this rate, even if Deadpool did get his powers from Wolverine's DNA.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Could be the nightcrawler from the timelines tease or rek rap or Ben
    What's Rek rap?

Dark Web set up a X-men of Limbo with Havoc and Madelyne so maybe she can cure Ben?

I'd be into the Night crawler tease.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He'd be better than Deadpool, at this rate, even if Deadpool did get his powers from Wolverine's DNA.
    You could give each x-team their own token human hero.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-05-2023 at 07:16 PM.

What's Rek rap?
    ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (2).jpg

the best part of dark web
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (2).jpg

the best part of dark web
    WTF

Lol.

I was gonna say one of the Multiverse Spiders is revealed to be a mutant.
    The "what if" son from ultimate Peter and Kitty :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    That works. We also have a return to the Ultimate Universe coming up soon so maybe that version will pop up there?

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    I like this idea, Definitly more Interesting then whatever's the deal with Spiderboy in slott comic.

Mighty Member

Could the power boost in Slott's spider-man lead to Peter being a mutant?