Default New Alpha Flight book announced! NOT an April Fool!

Alpha Flight is part of Fall of X! This is not an April Fool!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

We are currently under an Alpha Flight warning. Alpha Flight has been sited. This is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill.

On the plus side, it’s Alpha Flight.

On the minus, it’s an X event.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

It's also written apparently by Victor Lasalle who as of the last issue of Sabretooth and the Exiles has said he and Kirk have one more mini series with Creed. So as there is nothing to suggest that a Sabretooth title series is on the horizon, so is this the aforementioned Sabretooth series? Will it even include anyone of Alpha Flight??? Dont want to be a downer, but I am curious to know more about this. I really want an actual Alpha Flight series!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This is the only one of the new reveals that caught my attention and interest. Getting the OG Alphans together is never going to happen but...I'm patiently waiting for more definitive information.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    This is the only one of the new reveals that caught my attention and interest. Getting the OG Alphans together is never going to happen but...I'm patiently waiting for more definitive information.
    Same.

I cannot wait to hear more about the creative team for this book and what direction they plan on taking this book.

Tsk. This thread should've been moved to the X forum when the AF forum was hidden. Not everything posted here is an April Fool joke you know?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

^^^Meh.

Better here than buried there.