Thread: Weapon XIII

BANNED

Default Weapon XIII

I am fairly confident that we all remember The World (Weapon Plus)... As I sit here sorting out my comic collection, putting everything back in A thru Z order; when I got to Uncanny X-Force I suddenly started to wonder whatever happened to Fantomex, Lady Fantomex, Dark Fantomex and, E.V.A. I can't for the life of me, can't recall whatever happened to them after Giant-Size X-Men: Storm. Was there ever a follow-up and or factual ending for them?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I am fairly confident that we all remember The World (Weapon Plus)... As I sit here sorting out my comic collection, putting everything back in A thru Z order; when I got to Uncanny X-Force I suddenly started to wonder whatever happened to Fantomex, Lady Fantomex, Dark Fantomex and, E.V.A. I can't for the life of me, can't recall whatever happened to them after Giant-Size X-Men: Storm. Was there ever a follow-up and or factual ending for them?
    In my headcanon , the Good Girl and the Bad Boy went into either space or the multiverse LOL and EVA was last seen with Fantomex in The World

Quote Originally Posted by EldonMaguan View Post
    In my headcanon , the Good Girl and the Bad Boy went into either space or the multiverse LOL and EVA was last seen with Fantomex in The World
    In mine, Darkstar blasted Fantomex out of existence.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume