Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 32: spoil synops maverick >= 6 wolverine?

As we open we in Britain, 2 people are complaining that krakoa is the new stupid americans. With the Uk out of the treaty they've been importing mutant meds. Then 6 logans kill them.

Hank is happy this is what x force should be.

Quite councle
    Xaver: motion to make my birthday a national holiday
    Logan bust through the wall drops hanks corps and zombie head
    Xavier: what's happening ( reads logans mind) shit

Mystique: emma should I care ?
    Emma: logan killed hank, hank did warcrimes, keept logan as a slave, went crazy, left, Xavier gave hank blank check
    Logan: you did this Xavier
    Xavier: can we talk in private ?
    Logan: fix this, I'm killing every God dam hank.

Hank is calling himself beast prim and stole the ceribro sword, monologing how it's his greatest powere and weakness (all the same evil villan monolog stuff d list doctor doom copys do)

Maverick and his merc are smuggling krakoa drugs
    He gets angry at two grunts for being anti mutant
    Hanks base spits out 6 logans
    They attack maverick
    Maverick fight 6 logans. And the submarine explodes

Hank:5 logans returning, all enemy's dead. the only loss was one Logan, probably two stupid to swim a perfect victory.

Maverick after beating 6 wolverine capturing 1 swimming away: who's the best there is now you drunken dwarf ?

Maverick better then logan confirmed

Next time on hank fun warcrimes adventure: hank dose more warcrimes

I love that the QC is finally understanding what's been going on.

This was sick. Percy's brain.

Also Maverick and Wolverine have definitely hooked up.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

(cries internally)

And the council didn't even notice when the U.S. briefly declared war on Krakoa and Hank testifying before congress in that earlier issue.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

How is the UK Importing Mutant Drugs if they are not apart of the Treaty? Was this addressed in other comics?? Did I miss something???

LOL at Xavier's wants his Birthday a National Holiday. What about Magneto's or the First Mutants, but HIS Birthday only -_-

I want to say I agree with what Beast is doing, but he's gone off the deep end. I can't support you anymore homie. I'm out.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    How is the UK Importing Mutant Drugs if they are not apart of the Treaty? Was this addressed in other comics?? Did I miss something???

LOL at Xavier's wants his Birthday a National Holiday. What about Magneto's or the First Mutants, but HIS Birthday only -_-

I want to say I agree with what Beast is doing, but he's gone off the deep end. I can't support you anymore homie. I'm out.
    Maverick is smuggling plants (not drugs). I am not sure how they are growing them as I thought they had to grow on Krakoan soil.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Maverick is smuggling plants (not drugs). I am not sure how they are growing them as I thought they had to grow on Krakoan soil.
    Gotcha.

I'm sure they stole a piece of Krakoa, but even then they don't know the recipe to make it just as effective. It would be funny if they succeed, but it has a reverse effect ahaha
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

This sounds like a wild acid trip.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Yeah they've been illegally growing them. Hating mutants while profiting off their technology, as some evil humans do. Kinda not mad X-Force Wolverine clone killed them.

And I believe they were growing medicinal plants in the Savage Land and also on Arakko.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post

(cries internally)

And the council didn't even notice when the U.S. briefly declared war on Krakoa and Hank testifying before congress in that earlier issue.
    Between this and Sins of Sinister, it really just shows what a mistake the Quiet Council really is. Between them giving themselves essentially unlimited, unchecked power so long as they agree by a vote and giving Hank unlimited power with zero oversight, it’s no wonder the messes that have happened.

>Kills flatscans
    >Wiped out the Quire clone
    >Attacked the British
    >Has a submarine

BEAST REDEMPTION ARC!
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

The little Wolverines swimming around the Skeletrakoa are actually really cute ! Thanks for posting that picture !

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This sounds like a wild acid trip.
    One thing that gives me hope is that Percy's run has been so ridiculous with its logical inconsistencies, plotholes, character assassinations(not just Hank), and like you said, like an acid trip, that there will be little problem in retconning it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    >Kills flatscans
    >Wiped out the Quire clone
    >Attacked the British
    >Has a submarine

BEAST REDEMPTION ARC!
    Yeah! Awesome!
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Yeah they've been illegally growing them. Hating mutants while profiting off their technology, as some evil humans do. Kinda not mad X-Force Wolverine clone killed them.

And I believe they were growing medicinal plants in the Savage Land and also on Arakko.
    Right. But even if they are growing them illegally, the UK still doesn't know how to make their pill as effective as the Krakoan drug. I think it's going to have a Negative effect.....
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

The assassinated men were not written to be sympathetic nor were they written as 'hating' mutants. He is just a typical snob. I am not sure if he was even profiting off anything rather than having a private supply.

I always thought the harvest fields were essentially Krakoan habitats. Not that it matters in the big picture.

Right. But even if they are growing them illegally, the UK still doesn't know how to make their pill as effective as the Krakoan drug. I think it's going to have a Negative effect.....
    Yeah it's not clear what exactly they would be using them for. I do think there's a story out there coming about tainted Krakoa drugs though. I think their medicine will be greatly targeted with Fall of X.