Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    As we open we in Britain, 2 people are complaining that krakoa is the new stupid americans. With the Uk out of the treaty they've been importing mutant meds. Then 6 logans kill them.

Hank is happy this is what x force should be.

Quite councle
    Xaver: motion to make my birthday a national holiday
    Logan bust through the wall drops hanks corps and zombie head
    Xavier: what's happening ( reads logans mind) shit

Mystique: emma should I care ?
    Emma: logan killed hank, hank did warcrimes, keept logan as a slave, went crazy, left, Xavier gave hank blank check
    Logan: you did this Xavier
    Xavier: can we talk in private ?
    Logan: fix this, I'm killing every God dam hank.

Hank is calling himself beast prim and stole the ceribro sword, monologing how it's his greatest powere and weakness (all the same evil villan monolog stuff d list doctor doom copys do)

Maverick and his merc are smuggling krakoa drugs
    He gets angry at two grunts for being anti mutant
    Hanks base spits out 6 logans
    They attack maverick
    Maverick fight 6 logans. And the submarine explodes

Hank:5 logans returning, all enemy's dead. the only loss was one Logan, probably two stupid to swim a perfect victory.

Maverick after beating 6 wolverine capturing 1 swimming away: who's the best there is now you drunken dwarf ?

Maverick better then logan confirmed

Next time on hank fun warcrimes adventure: hank dose more warcrimes
    Lol you can’t compare these mindless Wolverine clones to the real Wolverine. Ridiculousness. Part of me was hoping there was some kind of swerve with Beast…but he’s just a full on X-villain now

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoahe22 View Post
    Lol you can’t compare these mindless Wolverine clones to the real Wolverine. Ridiculousness. Part of me was hoping there was some kind of swerve with Beast…but he’s just a full on X-villain now
    It...it's coming. Something in the July issue mentions Nimrod and his plans for Beast and some 'centuries long plan as well'. Of course, we don't have the full details.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Hopefully the full on villain gig is over soon.

I know I'm late to the party but I am really just enjoying the heck out of Percy's run on Wolverine. I feel bad for Beast fans but Percy has made Hank so easy to root against and its so off the wall. Love it.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

A large part of what makes Logan so dangerous is the combination of attitude, experience, and drive. Clones don't get that, merely the powers.
    Dark does not mean deep.