Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

In isolation the idea is neat--give fans not in tune with Krakoa something for the 60th anniversary so the don't feel too left out. Good on you, editorial!

Will I be reading it? ehhhhhhh

deepfried_1680798946150.jpg

Man I actually got excited for a minute. Then I saw who was writing and his previous X-Men work came flashing back into my brain. Also there's a lot of odd choices on that cover. Angel's wings, Banshee powered up and looking younger than Logan, Kitty's costume and that weird blindfold on Cyclops. Yeah these are nit picks but when added to who's writing this...HARD PASS.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Bloody Bess? Heh! I thought she was Tessa because of the shades and tats(?) on her face.

That's Sage. Bloody Bess is the blondish woman kidding Kurt. Also plays a role in this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Great news for that one poster who liked Guggenheim, and also Guggenheim assuming I just named two different people.
    chef’s kiss dot gif

Extraordinary Member

Bringing back the guy whose run was so bad it's the main reason I defend the current state of the X-line is a really great move.

Incredible Member

I don't know if Wolverine: Days of Future Past will remain canon to this, but I suspect 140.5 will and will probably be re-released with the trade of this.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    I don't know if Wolverine: Days of Future Past will remain canon to this, but I suspect 140.5 will and will probably be re-released with the trade of this.
    That would be brilliant since availability of that has been... scarce to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Too bad that Uncanny X-Men 140.5 wasn't released as a regular one-shot before Wolverine: Days of Future Past became the official prequel to the Days of Future Past storyline.

"Chris Claremont and Salvador Larroca present ‘Uncanny X-Men #140.5,’ the prelude chapter to the famous X-event Days of Future Past. Reader, this is only available through Marvel Made Paragon Collection: Chris Claremont Bundle" -- Fortunately, I came across a few teaser pages awhile back that was released in order to get people to buy the Paragon Collection.

I've never heard of this before.
    Does anyone has read it and could summarize it for us?