Astonishing Member

Default Should The Leader become a antagonist to Charles Xavier and The X-Men

Do you thing that The Leader (Samuel Sterns) should be a part of the X-Men rogue gallery as a way of migrating the characters from The Hulk? I think that the Leader(like Norman Osborn) has the potential to be a major antagonist for the Marvel Universe. Imagine if he as Charles Xvaier's most dangerous advesary?

Could be interesting, especially if the rumors about the 'Captain America 4: New World Order' film are true and it involves the harvesting of adamantium from Tiamut (the Celestial that was turned into marble or stone or something at the end of 'The Eternals' movie) and it becomes the start of an arms race in the MCU involving these precious metals, vibranium and now adamantium (which is denser and harder and can slice through the former even). If that's the case, it's going to bring Weapon X into the MCU in a very Ultimate X-men type way (meaning they're operating in the present day and are a dark offshoot of SHIELD or something like that) and thus the Leader, who is the villain of Cap 4: NWO might be involved in it. That means in the comics we could very well see the Leader show up in the X-books for movie synergy purposes.

So I'd say the above makes it more plausible than it would otherwise be.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

After Immortal Hulk #50 (and what Ewing did with him in general) I'd prefer they would leave him alone for a while (or at least wait some time before bringing him back as the Leader once again).

Astonishing Member

https://www.writeups.org/leader-hulk...-comics-green/

https://them0vieblog.com/2013/07/22/...retrospective/

Would love to see the Leader vs Reed Richards and Charles Xavier...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 02-17-2024 at 05:47 PM.

I am surprised Red Skull isn't more of a cross over here... I know he did the whole Onslaught thing leading to the inversions but if anyone could work with "friends of humanity"
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Fantastic Member

I would love to see the X-Men take on enemies they don't normally. The Leader could be a good fit. Also, characters like Kilgrave, Ultron (eventually anyway I think the audience is roboted out by now), Thanos, Absorbing Man, or Bullseye could make great adversaries for the team.