BANNED

Default x-23: Deadly Regenesis #2 Preview

https://comic-watch.com/news/exclusi...ly-regenesis-2

Schultz is really leaning into the non-binary pronouns on Haymaker.

They also brought back Kimura's "classic" boob window and chin strap suit for the artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    https://comic-watch.com/news/exclusi...ly-regenesis-2

Schultz is really leaning into the non-binary pronouns on Haymaker.

They also brought back Kimura's "classic" boob window and chin strap suit for the artwork.
    I don’t know something is lacking for me with this mini. I have no major complaints beyond perhaps that it’s a bit boring. Maybe it’s the emphasis on Haymaker, I have no reason to like or dislike the character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I don’t know something is lacking for me with this mini. I have no major complaints beyond perhaps that it’s a bit boring. Maybe it’s the emphasis on Haymaker, I have no reason to like or dislike the character.
    I think the main issue so far for me is the art just isn't really doing it. It's got great detail, but some of the poses seem wonky, and it's honestly kind of lifeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I think the main issue so far for me is the art just isn't really doing it. It's got great detail, but some of the poses seem wonky, and it's honestly kind of lifeless.
    Yeah the art can be a bit stiff. I want to like this and I guess I’ll pick up this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    For me, I feel like there isn't really an exciting hook. A lot of this feels like tread ground, and Haymaker isn't really wowing me. And given the precedence for flashback books - where nothing seems to matter to the current story - there's nothing to keep me looking forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.