a younger clone of Ben Reilly. B- eily

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Clone View Post
    Son of itsy bitsy spider

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Clone View Post
    Like you I also found that Beily's name is so similar to Ben Reilly's interesting but Dan has ruled out the idea that he is a clone.

Given that he has been inserted into Spider-Man history, I think he could be a child with some sort of reality-warping powers who is a big fan of Spider-Man.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Like you I also found that Beily's name is so similar to Ben Reilly's interesting but Dan has ruled out the idea that he is a clone.

Given that he has been inserted into Spider-Man history, I think he could be a child with some sort of reality-warping powers who is a big fan of Spider-Man.
    It is clear to me that Bailey is...a 5th Dimensional Imp from DC that snuck into Marvel during the events of JLA/Avengers back in 2003 and rewrote himself into the fabric of Marvel so he could pass himself off as being more on brand.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    It is clear to me that Bailey is...a 5th Dimensional Imp from DC that snuck into Marvel during the events of JLA/Avengers back in 2003 and rewrote himself into the fabric of Marvel so he could pass himself off as being more on brand.
    Beat me to it. Spider-Flashpoint? Surely this was done by a villain? But then again I can't think of any Spider-Man villain with that kind of power.

Other than the big red guy (let's not do that again).

Incredible Member

I’d think it’d be cool if Bailey was this kid from an older issue of Spider-Man. Bailey bring his middle name or something…

https://themiddlespaces.files.wordpr...kspiderman.jpg

The lil boy? That’d be cool. All up in the feels. Be like bring back a single throw away character from an old issue, but at the same time, it kinda makes sense?
    Last edited by Blanks; 04-08-2023 at 07:06 AM.

I hope he isn't a human child, most likely wrong, but a spider-thing/alien would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Beat me to it. Spider-Flashpoint? Surely this was done by a villain? But then again I can't think of any Spider-Man villain with that kind of power.

Other than the big red guy (let's not do that again).
    Hmm...Molecule Man could work. He's insanely powerful, capable of warping reality and a villain who has fought Spider-Man.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    I’d think it’d be cool if Bailey was this kid from an older issue of Spider-MSN. Bailey bring his middle name or something…

https://themiddlespaces.files.wordpr...kspiderman.jpg

The lil boy? That’d be cool. All up in the feels. Be like bring back a single throw away character from an old issue, but at the same time, it kinda makes sense?
    That's a super deep cut but it would be cool.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    That's a super deep cut but it would be cool.
    I always said that if I ever got to be a professional comic writer unsteady of being an Indy, that would one a character I’d revisit for the Spidy books, but hey, I’d get a kick out of it, if it turned out to be him.

Has anyone given any thought to the idea that he might be ....

FACADE!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Has anyone given any thought to the idea that he might be ....

FACADE!
    I thought Paul was FACADE? Now Bailey is too? Does that mean that Bailey is actually young Paul?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post

Something weird seems to be going on with time in general, though, since nobody remembered Kaine bring present in the initial battle with Shathra.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    I always said that if I ever got to be a professional comic writer unsteady of being an Indy, that would one a character I’d revisit for the Spidy books, but hey, I’d get a kick out of it, if it turned out to be him.
    Go for it pal, we all have our deep cut characters we wanna see explored more thoroughly.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-08-2023 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I thought Paul was FACADE? Now Bailey is too? Does that mean that Bailey is actually young Paul?
    FACADE is everyone and he is no one.