Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bailey is....

Extraordinary Member

...an idea that should never have made it to the page.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Of course not. I did say "in a sense". But that doesn't mean allegory is worthless.
    It's like when people bring up Martian Manhunter when discussing the earliest people of color DC heroes. It's not what's being discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    It's like when people bring up Martian Manhunter when discussing the earliest people of color DC heroes. It's not what's being discussed.
    If I offended you, I apologize. I didn't realize it would come off as rude.

Astonishing Member

Bailey is a....

Pokemon.

Extraordinary Member

I am sure there are many here who like comic and Spidey pages on the FaceySpaces...but the way they have inserted Bailey into some of Spidey's big moments is hilarious. Like urging Pete to make the OMD deal with Mephisto or telling him to take the Red Skull's money back in the Assassination Nation story in the McFarlane days.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I am sure there are many here who like comic and Spidey pages on the FaceySpaces...but the way they have inserted Bailey into some of Spidey's big moments is hilarious. Like urging Pete to make the OMD deal with Mephisto or telling him to take the Red Skull's money back in the Assassination Nation story in the McFarlane days.
    I hope they make one for Maximum Carnage, when Pete’s like “Wait Firestar don’t kill him.” And Bailey’s like “No Firestar! Burn that mofo to the ground!”

All-New Member

Hi Everyone! It has been a long time since I last wrote here. After the (little disappointing) Kindred and Beyond sagas, I still don't know what expect from this ongoing Wells arc. Anyway, back to the thread: my guess is about Bailey being.. The since long lost and forgotten Son of Peter Parker and Sara Bailey.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Sara_Bailey_(Earth-616)

Kinda weird. What do you think about it?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by COnte78 View Post
    Hi Everyone! It has been a long time since I last wrote here. After the (little disappointing) Kindred and Beyond sagas, I still don't know what expect from this ongoing Wells arc. Anyway, back to the thread: my guess is about Bailey being.. The since long lost and forgotten Son of Peter Parker and Sara Bailey.

Hey!! Good catch there!

That's one way to give Peter a relationship...lol.

Ayo, good pull!!

All-New Member

Thank you all

But that would mean Bailey is going by their last name...
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Where has this been done? I'm assuming you're meaning fan-created joke stuff, right?
    Last edited by Tendrin; 04-16-2023 at 09:16 AM.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, in fact the MC2 Reilly Tyne/Darkdevil character from Spider-Girl Mayday inspired me for my hyphotesis��

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Many people do that. My last name is Blanks, and that is how nearly 95 percent of the people in my life refer to me by on a daily basis. Because it’s a cool sounding last name and it works, lol.

Anyhoo, whomever this Bailey is; I’m excited now to see who it may be. This title will probably be the only Spidy book I’ll entertain until I can get Ben Reilly back.