Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Bailey is....

F4's timeline matches Kamala's actually, since the timeskip in their current book is equivalent to the one that accounts for most of Kamala's time as Oscorp. The FF were directly responsible for the Secret Wars one, and when the Future Foundation came home another year had passed - during which time Kamala's sister-in-law and Miles' mother had their babies.

X-Men is the one whose continuity doesn't match up. One year in the comics definitely does not equal one year in real life. Those Galas aren't really annual, they should only be a few months apart.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-21-2023 at 01:43 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

This issue comes out today right? Where Bailey’s origin is finally revealed or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Blanks View Post
    This issue comes out today right? Where Bailey’s origin is finally revealed or something?
    no not really. Mr.Negative is the reason why he is Spider-boy dont know why yet. he lives at the FEAST center and his spider-sense links him to someone whenever it goes off. He doesnt have webs
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    no not really. Mr.Negative is the reason why he is Spider-boy dont know why yet. he lives at the FEAST center and his spider-sense links him to someone whenever it goes off. He doesnt have webs
    That's somewhat interesting. At least with the last year that happened in ASM, I'd have calculated it has been five years since OMD with all the time skips and events. But if he's claiming three years and Mr. Negative that would mean BND was three years ago. I suppose you can make it fit but to do so Superior and Parker Industries would be like three month events.

Mighty Member

Okay, Slott have won be over with this issue, I really like Bailey, Spider-Boy's powers feel unique enough that he doesn't feel just like another spider character but close enough to see how he is related. Still not sure about the erase from time mystery but I'm willing to see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Okay, Slott have won be over with this issue, I really like Bailey, Spider-Boy's powers feel unique enough that he doesn't feel just like another spider character but close enough to see how he is related. Still not sure about the erase from time mystery but I'm willing to see how it plays out.
    I'm digging it as well, not sure if it was enough to be billed an origin? But I liked it.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZuLuLu View Post
    Cosigned. Bailey's a good kid, he just got dealt a really bad hand in life is all.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Problem there is that different books are arbitrarily jumping around in time. Like with X-Men, the writers try to claim that it’s been about 3 years of Krakoa due to claiming the Hellfire Gala is a yearly event. Or F4 doing a time skip for how they got to where they are in this current run. Meanwhile these drastic time skip’s don’t occur for other books yet books take place at least within a similar time frame due to them linking up every so often. So I wouldn’t take a measure of time that one book gives as the Gospel truth of the passage of time.
    Time just works differently in the Marvel Universe than it does in our own
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    So kind of like Insomniac Miles.