Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    He also said not everyone makes it out of the first issues so some of these characters (like Albert) might have a short-lived role in the series.
    Oh no, not Albert! …Who’s Albert? J/k. I’m prepared to love him as much as I did Nanny/Orphan Maker in Hellions.

As for an additional woman (whispers into the void) Ms. Sinister….. Make it so.

Please not Rasputin.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    Oh no, not Albert! …Who’s Albert? J/k. I’m prepared to love him as much as I did Nanny/Orphan Maker in Hellions.

Please not Rasputin.
    Ive been wanting her back in this era but it could go either way on if Maddie would even trust or want a Sinister around. Even though Ms. Sinister hated Nathaniel, she's still a Sinister. What the heck, it could make for an interesting dynamic. Im here for it

Please not Rasputin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive been wanting her back in this era but it could go either way on if Maddie would even trust or want a Sinister around. Even though Ms. Sinister hated Nathaniel, she's still a Sinister. What the heck, it could make for an interesting dynamic. Im here for it
    Yes to Miss Sinister. I like her and it would be interesting to see her with Maddy. Or maybe she could be the antagonist.

Now that we know that this comic is only a miniseries does it seem strange not to have the cast ready to go from issue one? Spending this much time to get the full cast in the comic seems like a waist seeing as you only have five issues to tell your story. Kind of reminds me of how X-Corp was slowed down by not having it's full cast ready to go until the series was over.

Maybe the set-up will be at the Gala, I thought Duggan had said something about ‘divisions.’ He’s set up a division in XM21, and there’s the contrived division being set up in Rogue & Gambit. Onto the Gala! Let’s everyone dress up like they’re on the set of Dynasty and then let the face slaps fly. As the demonic Nightmare was involved in XM, I wonder where he’ll turn up next.

Calling Gambit dies first issue.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    oooh somebody probably really is salty about how well the gambit mini did. i don't say it often and i have to see how it happens but it's not hard to understand why this feels like a hit job on Gambit.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    oooh somebody probably really is salty about how well the gambit mini did. i don't say it often and i have to see how it happens but it's not hard to understand why this feels like a hit job on Gambit.
    Not sure what you are referring to as I dont track numbers. Just noting that outside of Claremont and KT, no one else appears to be capable of writing a competent Gambit. So can't imagine he does anything useful here.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Not sure what you are referring to as I dont track numbers. Just noting that outside of Claremont and KT, no one else appears to be capable of writing a competent Gambit. So can't imagine he does anything useful here.
    lol. i don't mean you are but i realize how unclear the post reads. i was talking about those doing the hit job o gambit at marvel because everything i read of the mini talked about it's success.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

So is this like the spiritual successor to X-force and Hellions then?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol. i don't mean you are but i realize how unclear the post reads. i was talking about those doing the hit job o gambit at marvel because everything i read of the mini talked about it's success.
    Ah ok. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    So is this like the spiritual successor to X-force and Hellions then?
    X-Force no, Hellions, it seems so

All-New Member

I think that’s probably unlikely considering the failed to kill him off last year but he’s only there to give it credibility. Foxe is the writer who wrote that embarrassing scene in Xmen 92 mini where he blew them all up so he’s no fan.

Rumour is it’s a mini only. X-Force this is not.

All-New Member

Its great to see Madelyne leading a team. I hope we get to see her get a better outfit, as well as an actual arc for her.

Quote Originally Posted by NateGrey View Post
    Its great to see Madelyne leading a team. I hope we get to see her get a better outfit, as well as an actual arc for her.
    I'm very curious to see her leading this very interesting team and how they will function as an alternative to the X-Men.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Hey, but every x-book is horror tho. I just read the one where Sinister blows off Exodus’ head with a communion wafer. Every book is deformed corpses and human centipede looking crap. It’s all gross mayhem, we’re used to it by now.

I’d switch out robo-wolvie for Daken, get Greycrow in there for a nice counterpoint to having Psylocke on UA, as they have Rogue/Gambit and M/Emplate. Also he’d add a little more color to the cast. And Deadpool would be a better fit here. I thought that chewed up guy was actually DP without his mask at first. Also, Goblin Prince outfits for everyone!
    So tired of Logan everywhere, but instead of Daken I'd give Logan's spot to Mercury, she is totally wasted in the Krakoa era.