Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Results 1,261 to 1,262 of 1262
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    At the time of my post it was 262 it made money between now and then anyway still not a monster hit.

Are you saying no one is going to buy Marvels on DVD blue ray redox or vod?
    If he thinks that he doesn't know much about business.

I can name at least two sources that will buy or try to get streaming rights to that movie.

Schools and libraries and MAYBE daycares and YES some theaters.

Theaters have summer movie camps and yes Marvel films tend to be the ones chosen.

One of my libraries has done family movie day-guess what the movies were Spiderverse, Blue Beetle and Black Panther Wakanda Forever.

Actually Disney can license the films to other services if they want. I think they have with some of their stuff.
    They have to because different countries have different rules on streaming.

Also the same with Hoopla-a service that has tons of Disney stuff and even new comics.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    If he thinks that he doesn't know much about business.

I can name at least two sources that will buy or try to get streaming rights to that movie.

Schools and libraries and MAYBE daycares and YES some theaters.

Theaters have summer movie camps and yes Marvel films tend to be the ones chosen.

One of my libraries has done family movie day-guess what the movies were Spiderverse, Blue Beetle and Black Panther Wakanda Forever.

They have to because different countries have different rules on streaming.

Also the same with Hoopla-a service that has tons of Disney stuff and even new comics.

Yup Disney literally has their properties being produced by other companies right now. I believe for example Dynamite comics is doing a Darkwing Duck comic right now. Im sure there are many other examples.