Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Superboy: The Man of Tomorrow

The sooner the better
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    I wonder why they keep adding new issues early without any advertising. They did the same with Stargirl’s mini.
    The logical thing to do would be to share the news to bring more people to the service, but they’re adding these comics so quietly that I’ve seen people even think they did it by mistake LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I wonder why they keep adding new issues early without any advertising. They did the same with Stargirl’s mini.
    The logical thing to do would be to share the news to bring more people to the service, but they’re adding these comics so quietly that I’ve seen people even think they did it by mistake LOL.

Or some ppl just don't want others to win
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Or some ppl just don't want others to win
    I can imagine someone was prolly pissed the Vampire Batman comic didn't win

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I can imagine someone was prolly pissed the Vampire Batman comic didn't win

Batman has been winning for decades now,it's about time someone else did for once....and it'll probably only be once.

BTW

TACTILE TELEKINESIS,not holding back anymore.sins of youth,Smallville season 11,titans of tomorrow,or Match in suicide squad got nothing on this super clone

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I did actually get an email about it - presumably they sent out emails for Stargirl too, I just typically autodelete them without reading as I haven't paid for DC Universe since they became comics only.

Shouldn't you unsubscribe from their mailing list then?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Shouldn't you unsubscribe from their mailing list then?
    Yea, probably.

Read it ,liked it,lots of fighting,and damn is kon-el a powerhouse now or what jeez.

Go read it on DC infinite or next week folks

It out now WTF what happen?

Just read it and yeah what SuperX say lots of fighting and actually make Conner a powerhouse which yeah that great since we been worf him since.....i don't remember the last time conner had a badass fight

the Cosmosteers are giving anime vibes don't know why. They also giving me Elite vibes as well but that obvious why
    Superboy and the Cometeer.jpg

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Batman has been winning for decades now,it's about time someone else did for once....and it'll probably only be once.

BTW

TACTILE TELEKINESIS,not holding back anymore.sins of youth,Smallville season 11,titans of tomorrow,or Match in suicide squad got nothing on this super clone
    Does he really have it back? Was it in the Bendis run?
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post
    It out now WTF what happen?

Just read it and yeah what SuperX say lots of fighting and actually make Conner a powerhouse which yeah that great since we been worf him since.....i don't remember the last time conner had a badass fight

the Cosmosteers are giving anime vibes don't know why. They also giving me Elite vibes as well but that obvious why
    Superboy and the Cometeer.jpg

Yeah,the only thing holding back Conner now power wise is his conscious now,he held back twice in the issue because of his not wanting to harm or kill others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Does he really have it back? Was it in the Bendis run?

Bendis didn't do squat with it,but YES he has it back and he is every bit the TTK powerhouse that sins of youth,Smallville season 11,titans of tomorrow,Match in suicide squad was,don't know about the new 52 kon,he was all TTK all the time,Conners kryptonian powers are also on display and very impressive here too.hes a beast

Amazing Member

Man, outside that ridiculous power showing. I love that they capture Kon’s voice. Cocky like Kessel but with more maturity like Johns.