Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Incredible Member

"What did Peter do?" So he punched the Human Torch and Thing. He slammed Captain American with his own shield. And he stole from Tony Stark. Sounds lame. All of those people would have dropped everything to help Peter if he asked.

Fantastic Member

You know there’s still a part of me that won’t let myself believe that this storyline is entirely to do with a literal nobody BND era villain

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    "What did Peter do?" So he punched the Human Torch and Thing. He slammed Captain American with his own shield. And he stole from Tony Stark. Sounds lame. All of those people would have dropped everything to help Peter if he asked.
    Honestly, going back and reading the last issue again. Like yeah, everyone wanting to wait to make sure Peter was actually in the right frame of mind feels like the logical consequence for Superior. Last time he was given the blind benefit of doubt when he was being erratic it led to Otto running around in his body for like a year and New York turning into a near Police-Hell state. lol
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Is that Julia watching Peter?

I can't believe Johnny wouldn't be helping him. But everybody needs to be against Peter so he has to work with Norman Osborn and set up their buddy buddy relationship in the present.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I can't believe Johnny wouldn't be helping him. But everybody needs to be against Peter so he has to work with Norman Osborn and set up their buddy buddy relationship in the present.
    It's Kamala and this also means they dropped a few of the plot threads that had with her in the beginning. She acted like she didn't know Peter and like he was a joke

at least Felicia is helping
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    It's Kamala and this also means they dropped a few of the plot threads that had with her in the beginning. She acted like she didn't know Peter and like he was a joke
    That's supposed to be Ms. Marvel?

Her role in this run is just so weird.

That's supposed to be Ms. Marvel?

Her role in this run is just so weird.
    Yeah can tell by the sash

Yeah can tell by the sash
    I thought it was Julia's scarf.

I thought it was Julia's scarf.
    Kamala's so you can give her reason to want to work for Oscorp and adding Julia in this so far into it wouldn't make sense given context

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

At least we know where the new Oscorp Spider-Suit came from . . . assuming this is a prototype or precursor to that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Kamala's so you can give her reason to want to work for Oscorp and adding Julia in this so far into it wouldn't make sense given context
    I mean, the whole Kamala thing is pretty random in general.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I mean, the whole Kamala thing is pretty random in general.
    I do understand it. She's a fantastic character with even more potential so adding her to ASM to get shine/eyes from the Spidey book does make sense. It keeps her in print in their biggest(?) book and hopefully bring more readers next time she gets a solo.

But yeah, it does feel like a Darthfury pairing.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Fantastic Member

Kamala has just kinda stood around uselessly so far so I'm rolling my eyes at her being involved at this point.

I am sure they will try to increase her role either when the movie drops or when the movie was originally scheduled to drop in a badly executed attempt at synergy.

But I can't imagine reading her appearances in ASM and being like "I gotta find out more about her!" and snagging Ms Marvel