So for a week or two I been off from work. Its been awhile and a stomach bug had me sidelined. So I been sitting here at my home , relaxing on my lawn chair ...sipping some nice lemonade as I ...recover. Its been a struggle people. To rebound from this long , hard stomach bug.

So as I was in recovering mode , sipping some cool lemonade , a call came through. My boss called to see when I was going to return to work soon. Which the man has to realize...I'm in a situation where my stomach needs its healing time. That I can't be rushed back right now.

So I told him point blank that , like Zion Williamson I have to mentally feel like I'm ready to return. I mean this is what Zion is doing right now.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...turn-feel-zion

Asked how close he is to feeling ready to play, Williamson replied, "Physically I'm fine, now it's just a matter of when I feel like Zion. I know the atmosphere I'd be entering based off like the playoff experience. So now it's just a matter of when I feel like Zion."

I tried to explain that Richard physically is fine. But Richard mentally needs to be ready for the work ahead. That to help my work team mates I have to be mentally ready for that. And right now Richard just isn't there right now. Its a work in progress to get me ready here.

But could you believe he got mad at me over this ? I mean he surely has to know...I gotta be the best I can be out there. I just can't rush myself mentally. I mean even South Park knows about how you have to be mentally ready for work on these days. Sure physically I can be out there...but I can't let my team down this way. Like Zion said , you gotta be mentally ready. Zion is never wrong.

Now if you guys will excuse me ....I have to prepare my mental healing BBQ for later today on the grill.