Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Fall of X is looking to be a Dud for me. I guess I’ll be down to Red, Immortal and X-men

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Same. Thanks, Ra-El.
    Glady I could help. While the x-line isn't for me right, I know it's given a lot of readers what they want, Cable fans like you have been really lucky, you get Ewing delivering some really cool moments and now a very promising writer will be using him in a story with one of the most interesting concepts in the the x-books, the Children of the Vault.

Maybe I will check out this book myself.

You should! Support this new writer. I'm going to check out 20th Century Men today as a matter of fact. Apparently the guy used to post around here, according to some folks. That's kind of cool to see someone go from "one of us" on the boards to writing for Marvel. Hope he's a big Cable fan like yours truly.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

This has the potential to be the most interesting book, so I'm absolutely buying it.

I agree. Interesting lead characters… interesting villains… interesting new X-writer… definitely worth rolling the dice and giving it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I feel you on that...

Bishop + Cable =
    These two teaming up always remind me of the 90s animated series, when Cable targeted Bishop because their timelines were affecting one another. As the X-Men's resident soldiers, it'd be cool to see them work together more and put the whole Bishop-chasing-Hope-through-time-to-kill-her stuff in the past.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

‘Time Fugitives’. An awesome 2-parter. Loved how Cable solved that particular conundrum too, using Wolverine and infecting him with the plague so his healing factor could develop the needed antibodies to avert disaster in both timelines. Pretty damn cool.

Also, I just downloaded issues 1-6 of 20th Century Men. The first issue is really solid. Intriguing setup and world building. Look forward to reading issues 2-6. With this writer we may be in for a real treat in CotV!

I swear marvel be playing games. And that's how i know in some cases this must be hat shops are asking for. Every last mini announced Dark X-men, Realm of X they all have the option to subscribe but i don't see this there when you try to browse all series. So are we going to hear people didn't want this when it seems to be the book with the most excitement? Heck you can even subscribe to days of future past. All the books i don't want.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I swear marvel be playing games. And that's how i know in some cases this must be hat shops are asking for. Every last mini announced Dark X-men, Realm of X they all have the option to subscribe but i don't see this there when you try to browse all series. So are we going to hear people didn't want this when it seems to be the book with the most excitement? Heck you can even subscribe to days of future past. All the books i don't want.
    It will probably get added later this week bro. Even if Marvel was like screw COTV and Alpha Flight there's no way in hell they are not gonna list something called Uncanny Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    It will probably get added later this week bro. Even if Marvel was like screw COTV and Alpha Flight there's no way in hell they are not gonna list something called Uncanny Spider-Man.
    You still cant get scarlet witch. so nothing surprises me.

And with it's digital sales seemingly so high it does not surprise me if marvel is using scarlet, someone retail acted like it had no place to get some foot traffic in shops and they may be using this to get people to check out the books others don't want but heres to hoping i'm wrong and it's up soon.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-18-2023 at 12:00 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You still cant get scarlet witch. so nothing surprises me.

And with it's digital sales seemingly so high it does not surprise me if marvel is using scarlet, someone retail acted like it had no place to get some foot traffic in shops and they may be using this to get people to check out the books others don't want but heres to hoping i'm wrong and it's up soon.
    They've definitely pulled some stunts. Bishop War College never got listed and Scarlet Witch was only listed for like a month.

ok I am board for this. Even though its only a mini series. Cable and Bish i can roll with.
    Bishop does need a new costume design, just a thought.
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This looks Good. I’m down for a Bishop/Cable story. Sucks the Children of the Vault are the focus, but whatever.

So, are the Vault Children going to team up with Orchis?
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    ok I am board for this. Even though its only a mini series. Cable and Bish i can roll with.
    Bishop does need a new costume design, just a thought.
    Honestly I’d love for them to both get new costumes in this series. Cable’s is fine. Just a bit generic IMO.

So i've decided. I want to give away issues of comics so instead of subscribing i am going to let my current subscriptions lapse and rather than get the savings because i have realized it's just another print or shop order that supports the print system or seemingly does so i'll save and invest in a laser printer and start to strictly pre-order digitally so my sell is purely clocked as a digital one. Scarlet Witch, Bishop war college and now this have left a really bad taste in my mouth. As soon as this is up for pre-order on amazon that's where i'm going.

The only thing that kept me from preordering digitally in the first place is the funds don't come out right away and i tend to forget and would rather get an unexpected credit that a debit, but this control on product has me more annoyed now.

And to be clear i don't mean a million copies but i should have the right to print atleast one free copy i can give away. And i'll do it on better paper too.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-18-2023 at 02:00 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.