Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LOL that's true. Spurrier: "Kurt has been through enough!" You put him through it, bruh.

The part that's so unclear yet so interesting is what is going on in the mutant world that Kurt is like well, let me just fight some Spider-Man villains for a little while? I'm sad that he has to hide his pretty face because of whatever the status quo is.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    LOL that's true. Spurrier: "Kurt has been through enough!" You put him through it, bruh.

The part that's so unclear yet so interesting is what is going on in the mutant world that Kurt is like well, let me just fight some Spider-Man villains for a little while? I'm sad that he has to hide his pretty face because of whatever the status quo is.
    I think based on the last line he’ll still be writing a deeply broken Kurt underneath the new fun premise. Yaaaay for us I guess…

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

My guess is mutants are quarantined to Krakoa and it becomes a case of no amnesty and if you step off that island. "your a$$ is grass." But then i hope krakoa doesn't get it's memory back because the whole council save for Storm and Douglas is gone after the lobotomy. I'd put them in the pit's pit. And yes they were sinisterized but Krakoa got feelings too. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    if charle remains the only member of quiet council i wonder where the others are, especially emma i find it hard to believe that she would leave krakoa leaving the civilians and children alone.

Colossus is with x-force, kitty x-men, kurt in spidey, storm on arakko, mystique with destiny somewhere but the others hope, exodus or sebastian???
    Emma presumably will be joining Tony in his book helping him defeat Feilong/Orchis
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Let's see if Si manages to NOT bring Legion into this.
    I'm one who enjoys his Nightcrawler, and I'm curious how he will write superheroics.
    Without the mask and with something other than the spider this could be a cool update of Kurt's costume !

Might check this out if he won't be spouting his "Spark" nonsense. I never found his faith and Catholicism annoying(except maybe when they made him a priest), but I found his constantly talking about the dumb "Spark" idea super irritating. I would love for him to find his more carefree and fun side again and it could be cool seeing him fight some of Spider-Man's Rogue Gallery. I don't know why the Spidersuit is necessary though. It is not like anyone will not instantly know who it is from the his hands, feet, tail, and teleporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    Let's see if Si manages to NOT bring Legion into this.
    I'm one who enjoys his Nightcrawler, and I'm curious how he will write superheroics.
    Without the mask and with something other than the spider this could be a cool update of Kurt's costume !
    lol i avoided mentioning that just not to put it in the universe. lol.

Also the mask i don't know why, but i just know kurts ears must be in pain. yeesh
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I hope Kurt replaces Parker. I dont like what going on in Spiderman right now
    Better to just hope Spurrier replaces Wells?
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    lol i avoided mentioning that just not to put it in the universe. lol.

Also the mask i don't know why, but i just know kurts ears must be in pain. yeesh
    Oh yeah the ears part seems very unpractical.

Sorry for bringing Legion into this, but I don't see how he could work him in with this premice.

It's time for marvel to stop shifting around their old guard, um I mean super star writers because people don't want them. Not slott, not remember, not fraction, they didn't bring anything diverse the first time so just moving them to another franchise to erase that too or annoyed a different set of fans really isn't worth it. There are names I just avoud now and I rather not read X-Men then some of their stuff. I want more vita, lavalle, Ewing, etc. Why is the best writer at marvel only writing one major ongoing title? Spurrier I can at least say is hot or miss but his work ateast feels like he tries/cares. Some writers come in and their sole purpose is to feel like they are shaking something up or leaving there stamp and it's usually not that good. Chris cantwell has been doing some good stuff too and consistently.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.