Default X-Force #40 Unlettered Preview

“X-FORCE #40 will be the first chapter of a new arc titled “The Ghost Calendars,” which promises to pit the team against a remnant of their past. After years of shady tactics and immoral decisions, X-Force is in for a shakeup. With new leadership on the horizon, Krakoa’s black ops division is joined by two new members: Laura Kinney, AKA Wolverine, and Piotr Rasputin…”

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...mbles-new-team
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

“X-FORCE #40 will be the first chapter of a new arc titled “The Ghost Calendars,” which promises to pit the team against a remnant of their past. After years of shady tactics and immoral decisions, X-Force is in for a shakeup. With new leadership on the horizon, Krakoa’s black ops division is joined by two new members: Laura Kinney, AKA Wolverine, and Piotr Rasputin…”

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...mbles-new-team
    I don't know why but even the solicitation sounds tired when you read it. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

X-FORCE has become comedy for me. I'd like to see what the beast turns out to be.
    Al Ewing made Storm great again! Storm greatest challenge might not be a matter of destruction, but creation.

Extraordinary Member

Whatever this Horror Beast is he should have been warned the Laura always cheats when she plays Take a Shot.

Her face in the first panel lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Laura is a Wolverine that does Wolverine things! We get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    This is good, right? Clearly Hank has been influenced or manipulated all this time by...something, right?
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

So instead of protecting krakoa x-force is forced to deal with hank's bullshit because percy decided that ruining moira and the whole main story of the krakoa era wasn't enough...and i mean from colossus controlled by mikhail who is chosen to be the leader of the team rather than domino just for unnecessary drama.

Quote Originally Posted by mugen View Post
    So instead of protecting krakoa x-force is forced to deal with hank's bullshit because percy decided that ruining moira and the whole main story of the krakoa era wasn't enough...and i mean from colossus controlled by mikhail who is chosen to be the leader of the team rather than domino just for unnecessary drama.
    Pretty much. I'm quite ticked off what they did to Moira, too. The good thing is this story is an idiot plot, where everyone has to act stupid/oblivious to even work with so many leaps of logic and plot holes, that I'll have little trouble pretending this whole run didn't happen, and hopefully the next writer does too.

Regarding that monstrous Beast, could it be Sublime that's possessed him?
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm curious about Laura joining this book, I don't think she's really been well-served in the Krakoa era. Talon is basically an alternate version at this stage, although I do find her interesting, but Duggan didn't really do much with Laura proper in the 5 minutes she was on the X-Men and her other appearances (Fallen Angels, X-Terminators) have been mostly underwhelming.

I'm now half-excited and half-afraid about what Percy is going to do with her on X-Force LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    I'm curious about Laura joining this book, I don't think she's really been well-served in the Krakoa era. Talon is basically an alternate version at this stage, although I do find her interesting, but Duggan didn't really do much with Laura proper in the 5 minutes she was on the X-Men and her other appearances (Fallen Angels, X-Terminators) have been mostly underwhelming.

I'm now half-excited and half-afraid about what Percy is going to do with her on X-Force LOL
    I feel like post-Taylor Laura is kind of in a rut where she gets marketability as Wolverine but that just means everyone writes and uses her more like Logan.