Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I feel the same and hopefully we get to see them both being the badasses they were meant to me. I legit need COTV to be good because the X-Books are on very thin ice with me at the moment. Maybe I am just getting old but I really just want to see heroes kicking some ass in the comics I read. With a book starring Cable and Bishop that should be mandatory. There's a reason why all of my favorite episodes of X-Men: TAS featured Cable or Bishop.
    I'm with both you because there will always be that fan in me that loves badass dude content. COTV is one of the new titles I'm most excited about.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I feel the same and hopefully we get to see them both being the badasses they were meant to me. I legit need COTV to be good because the X-Books are on very thin ice with me at the moment. Maybe I am just getting old but I really just want to see heroes kicking some ass in the comics I read. With a book starring Cable and Bishop that should be mandatory. There's a reason why all of my favorite episodes of X-Men: TAS featured Cable or Bishop.
    Same, man. Same…

3946E29F-78FB-4278-98A4-3282A5E6EFFA.jpg

“Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    And the scientific name for mutants is homo negrus superior in this reality... I really almost spit out my coffee.
    I’m always telling people that race is a social construct and then this happens lol

Eh I liked Blavier's letter ( except the whole "scientific" name thing) and I dig the concept
    GrindrStone(D)