Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-force 39.synops. spoiler. The Quite councle is full of idiots

As we open logan dropped off hanks corps
    Logan: Sage deal with this I'm killing hank

Mystique: why dose hanks corps smell better then he was alive
    Exodus: I'm blowing up the body
    Sage: so hank did a few hundred warcrimes, keep logan as a slave, and stole a bunch of classified information
    Xaver: say no more, the counce agrees. Hank is innocent.
    Sage: what ?
    Xavie: logan killed hank and hank killed logan those crime cancle each other out. And now hank with no ties to us is killing krakoa enemies. It's a win for everyone.
    Emma: hanks actions take heat from us and move it to him.
    Shaw: hanks a great man
    Xavier: this won't backfire on us at all.
    Storm: sage your incharge of xforce, I'm going back to mars, Colossus you provide oversights
    Colossus: I'm not a Russians sleeper agent
    Sage: good to know

The demolished mt. Deadpool for. Xfoce tree house

Cut to laura.
    She's a depressed drunk now. With talon on the main team, gabby doing her own thing, and her only solo set in her x23 days, she's depresses and abandoned by everyone, acting overly wolverinelike to compensate and feel relevent.
    Sage: your powerful and we need you
    Laura: logan quir, Jean quit, hanks a war criminal, quire is whatever ever he is. I really don't want to join this **** show
    Sage: that's why we need to to stop us from doing more stupid crap

In space blackmore drops a monster swam on krakoa as reveng for hanks crap

Laura and sage save them. Laura is happy she felt needed and liked again,

But then horror of horrors a pink portal reveling a gigant tentacles monster is being killed by old man quire cosplaying as magik.

Quire: I need your help

Also let dp said somting about therenody? Whoever ever that was.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 04-19-2023 at 07:02 AM.

Dropping this here because it made me chuckle: https://mobile.twitter.com/CerebroCa...10734028623873

Folks who are still reading this… be easy.

Threnody was one of those old characters the editors had no idea what to do with and dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Dropping this here because it made me chuckle: https://mobile.twitter.com/CerebroCa...10734028623873

Folks who are still reading this… be easy.
    The Threnody mention was everything. I didn’t even read the book but I’ve heard about that part lol

So wait, the council has decided to let Beast take all the blame for the crimes and are just absolving themselves? Just some old fashioned plausible deniability?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Percy's characters have been acting so dumb about the Beast situation it's annoying. First them randomly adding him back to the team after putting him in handcuffs and now the QC being stupid.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    As we open logan dropped off hanks corps
    Logan: Sage deal with this I'm killing hank

Mystique: why dose hanks corps smell better then he was alive
    Exodus: I'm blowing up the body
    Sage: so hank did a few hundred warcrimes, keep logan as a slave, and stole a bunch of classified information
    Xaver: say no more, the counce agrees. Hank is innocent.
    Xavie: logan killed hank and hank killed logan those crime cancle each other out. And now hank with no ties to us is killing krakoa enemies. It's a win for everyone.
    Emma: hanks actions take heat from us and move it to him.
    Shaw: hanks a great man
    Xavier: this won't backfire on us at all.
    Storm: sage your incharge of xforce, I'm going back to mars, Colossus you provide oversights
    Colossus: I'm not a Russians sleeper agent
    Sage: good to know

The demolished mt. Deadpool for. Xfoce tree house

Cut to laura.
    She's a depressed drunk now. With talon on the main team, gabby doing her own thing, and her only solo set in her x23 days, she's depresses and abandoned by everyone, acting overly wolverinelike to compensate and feel relevent.
    Sage: your powerful and we need you
    Laura: logan quir, Jean quit, hanks a war criminal, quire is whatever ever he is. I really don't want to join this **** show
    Sage: that's why we need to to stop us from doing more stupid crap

In space blackmore drops a monster swam on krakoa as reveng for hanks crap

Laura and sage save them. Laura is happy she felt needed and liked again,

But then horror of horrors a pink portal reveling a gigant tentacles monster is being killed by old man quire cosplaying as magik.

Quire: I need your help

Also let dp said somting about therenody? Whoever ever that was.
    The only thing worse than Laura just plain being written badly is when writers try to cover their asses about their inability to write her correctly by claiming she's acting OOC on purpose.

This has GOT to be the greatest train-wreck in the history of comics. The amount of stupidity forced on the characters just to make this wretched plot work is mind-boggling.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Not sure how Laura's depressed when she's on a team with Jubilee and Dazzler.
    "Cable was right!"

I just, I don't, what is, what?

What is happening? Why is this happening? Why is literally everyone either an idiot or evil? Or both? Why did editorial think this is a good idea? Why did Percy?

Oh god Laura. Just run, girl. RUN. DON'T STOP RUNNING. If you see Gabby scoop her up and KEEP RUNNING.

Are we Falling yet? Can we Fall now instead of later? Can I just copy/paste the Falling Devil from Chainsaw Man into Marvel and just yeet them all? Or maybe we can burn things. Burn it all down to the ground. Fire will cleanse our sins. Then salt the island, and salt the Earth under the island. And finally just dump all the salt in the world in the ocean around the island.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The Council shouldn't be showing up in books with Sins of Sinister going on but w/e.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Jubliee is in mojo land filming a TV show with the super trans, dazler is on tour, and in the Negasonic infinity comic they appear to have left boom boom in space.. or Percy is just ignoring it

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    I just, I don't, what is, what?

What is happening? Why is this happening? Why is literally everyone either an idiot or evil? Or both? Why did editorial think this is a good idea? Why did Percy?
    And forget for the moment of Hank looking bad, this is making the X-Men as a WHOLE look bad. Anyone who appears in this comic becomes, as you said, and idiot or evil or both.

Why? Why did Cebulski let Percy do this? Why?

The only thing I can think of is maybe they're going to just retcon all this away so it never happened, which would suit me just fine.
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Also ain’t no way Gabby wouldn’t hang out with her. We spent an entire arc of New Mutants focused on how Gabby feels ignored by her family and wants nothing more than to spend time with them. Plus Laura’s been getting along great with all the people she’s been showing up with in Captain Marvel. I understand acknowledging EVERY other book is hard, but this such a stretch. In-universe Laura probably had to spend a weekend alone and that apparently drove her to the bottle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Also ain’t no way Gabby wouldn’t hang out with her. We spent an entire arc of New Mutants focused on how Gabby feels ignored by her family and wants nothing more than to spend time with them. Plus Laura’s been getting along great with all the people she’s been showing up with in Captain Marvel. I understand acknowledging EVERY other book is hard, but this such a stretch. In-universe Laura probably had to spend a weekend alone and that apparently drove her to the bottle.
    Like I said, I think it's just a way to cover his ass for his complete inability to write her.

"I can't introvert so she's acting out on purpose."

So he's really writing Laura as depressed and drinking? I love Dthirds3's reviews but sometimes they're sneaky so I wasn't sure if that part was for real. If so, I really don't like Percy driving female characters to the bottle like this. It's a really bad look.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!