Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Trust me, you’re not missing much. I’m not even sure how serious we’re supposed to take these characters.
    Well, at the very least I've learned that although obscure, these Super Trans mutants actually exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Well, at the very least I've learned that although obscure, these Super Trans mutants actually exist.
    Aw, they're connected to D-Man? And super cringey, too.

You can't really claim plausible deniability when you have meetings about how this gives you plausible deniability. And after Beast literally walked off the island in a skeleton gundam made by said island, nobody would believe you have nothing to do with it.

There seems to be an artist error: Kurt appears in one panel to give Deadpool the side-eye but he’s absent from the council meeting in the rest of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post

This has GOT to be the greatest train-wreck in the history of comics. The amount of stupidity forced on the characters just to make this wretched plot work is mind-boggling.
    It's not great, but... you should see what Zeb Wells is doing to Spiderman. SO much worse.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I've been enjoying X-Force (and Wolverine) as written by Ben Percy lately but this issue was terrible.

Charles Xavier justifying the Beast's actions doesn't have the nuance of Jonathan Hickman's cold and calculating Charles, nor any compassion, and it's akin to Spurrier's JerkXavier.

And while I like Sage's ascendance within the team and liked the way the Colossus twist happened, she just doesn't sound like herself whenever she speaks. I thought she sounded ridiculous in that Council meeting.

Also, I was excited for Laura to join the team and was saying as much just a couple of days ago in the preview thread... but this was a terrible introduction. The bar-fighting scene was just awful as is her all exchange with Tessa. Overall this was a pretty bad issue.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    And why is the Colossus storyline still happening? IIRC he and Magik briefly talked about it in New Mutants (?), him being controlled.

I don’t even care about that plot because not much has been done with it and it’s lame.
    I keep thinking back to when it was called the biggest Colossus story ever..........

Fantastic Member

Umm... Okay? So no title, no issue number, or pics, huh?
    The story starts is this issue:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/X-Men...Comic_Vol_1_80

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Proxy View Post
    There seems to be an artist error: Kurt appears in one panel to give Deadpool the side-eye but he’s absent from the council meeting in the rest of the book.
    That 'Kurt' looks Kate was colored incorrectly.

Where is Kurt supposed to be during all of this?

Umm... Okay? So no title, no issue number, or pics, huh?
    It's X-men Unlimited issues 80-83, so far. It's pretty funny, I like it, but I wouldn't consider too important.

I don't know why, but I read this issue. Hope, how could you say that? Does Hank really not have a single friend left in the entire world? Even after he gets 'reset', if everyone hates him, what's the point?
    placeholder signature until I can think of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    I keep thinking back to when it was called the biggest Colossus story ever..........
    It is because it's still going. LOL It must be some kind of record.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    It is because it's still going. LOL It must be some kind of record.
    It doesn't take FOUR YEARS to read an airport novel, Percy, you...you...hack!

sigh

Oh, heroic Hank, when are you going to come back to me?

It doesn't take FOUR YEARS to read an airport novel, Percy, you...you...hack!

sigh

Oh, heroic Hank, when are you going to come back to me?
    I have great hope that the payoff, the return of the Beast we all know and love, will be wonderful. And that he will be one of the stars that brings us back from the Fall.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I have great hope that the payoff, the return of the Beast we all know and love, will be wonderful. And that he will be one of the stars that brings us back from the Fall.
    My cynicism is getting to me.

I wonder, the way Al Ewing and Grant Morrison were gushing about Hank in last month's X-Men Anniversary thing, I wonder if Ewing is going to fix Hank after Percy is FINALLY done with him?

My cynicism is getting to me.

I wonder, the way Al Ewing and Grant Morrison were gushing about Hank in last month's X-Men Anniversary thing, I wonder if Ewing is going to fix Hank after Percy is FINALLY done with him?
    Post-FoX, I would love for Ewing to take the lead on the direction of the line, in which case it would be great for him to take on some characters, like Hank, that need some loving.