So full disclosure, I haven't really read a new Marvel comic book for over a decade. But I'm trying to gain a new understanding of them.

So I used to think Secret Wars 2015 totally rebooted Marvel Comics, similar to what DC did in 2011 with Flashpoint. (or Star Trek in 2009, or Mortal Kombat in 2011. Thanks a lot, Abrams.) But I was told this wasn't the case and from what I remember what it mainly did was merge Miles Morales into the Marvel history.

So it was less like Flashpoint and more like Crisis on Infinite Earths, just merging two realities but keeping most of the continuity we know intact.
(Or at least, so that's what Crisis was initially intended to do before it ended up basically rewriting all DC history, but I digress. You get what I mean.)

Is this accurate? I would've rather liked it if they rebooted, and I like that they did that at DC. After all, how far can you take the sliding timescale? (At DC, Batman would've been in his 50s right now if not for Flashpoint). How many times can our heroes fight the same villains?

Also, on a side note, I was curious, were the events of One More Day ever undone? From what I'm reading, it looks like they were finally undone in 2021 in ASM 74. Am I getting that right? Are they married again? Did they remember their marriage?