Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default July 2023 X-books Solicitations

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/04/20/fu...solicitations/

DEADPOOL: BADDER BLOOD #2 (OF 5)
    Cover
    ROB LIEFELD & CHAD BOWERS (W) • ROB LIEFELD (A/C)

DEADPOOL VS. SHATTERSTORM — AND THAT’S JUST THE BEGINNING!
    DEADPOOL thinks he’s pretty good with a sword…but is he good enough to trounce the mysterious blade-brandishing SHATTERSTORM?! Win or lose, will ol’ WADE WILSON have what it takes to navigate the Terrors of KILLEVILLE? And who or what is ARCATA?

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST – DOOMSDAY #1 (OF 4)
    Cover
    MARC GUGGENHEIM (W) • MANUEL GARCIA (A) • Cover by GEOFF SHAW

THE CATACLYSM THAT LEADS TO THE X-MEN’S DYSTOPIC FUTURE!

Return to the future in a tale that reveals the events leading up to the timeless original DAYS OF FUTURE PAST story that’s inspired spin-offs, films and more!

In a world where mutants are more than simply hated and feared, but not yet SLAIN and APPREHENDED, the assassination of Senator Kelly comes to pass, bringing with it the Mutant Control Act and SENTINELS on every corner. But with mutantkind on the back foot, what lengths will KATE PRYDE, WOLVERINE, COLOSSUS, STORM, BANSHEE, ANGEL, CYCLOPS, PROFESSOR X and the rest of the X-MEN go to in order to find some way to survive? And what scheme of MAGNETO will bring about their ultimate DOOMSDAY?

X-MEN: HELLFIRE GALA 2023 #1
    Cover
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • KRIS ANKA, JOSHUA CASSARA, RUSSELL DAUTERMAN,
    ADAM KUBERT, PEPE LARRAZ, R.B. SILVA, LUCIANO VECCHIO & MORE! (A)
    Cover by PHIL NOTO

THE FALL OF X BEGINS HERE!

The Hellfire Gala is always the biggest event of the season…but this year’s will change everything for Krakoa. What is meant to be mutantkind’s biggest night becomes their biggest nightmare as the Fall of X begins! All your favorite X-Men are going to be left reeling after this one – shocking revelations, stunning betrayals, horrifying tragedy, impossible deaths…and of course the most glamorous looks of the year, all in one CANNOT-MISS package!

X-MEN #24
    Cover
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JOSHUA CASSARA (A/C)

POGG UR-POGG FOR HIRE!

Hired for the dirtiest of jobs, a deadly mercenary comes crashing into the X-Men right at their most vulnerable moment in writer Gerry Duggan and artist Joshua Cassara’s X-MEN #24! But not just any mercenary – finally, the breakout fan-favorite from X OF SWORDS, Pogg Ur-Pogg, returns!

X-MEN: BEFORE THE FALL – SINISTER FOUR #1
    Cover
    KIERON GILLEN (W) • PACO MEDINA (A)
    Cover by LUCAS WERNECK

FALL OF X IS COMING!

As the nineteenth century drew to a close, the dying Nathaniel Essex unleashed four clones of himself into the world. They’ve been haunting it ever since, while lurking in the shadows. We know what Sinister has been up to. What about the others? In this issue, we delve into their past…and discover their latest atrocity. When they start to…date?

STORM #3 (OF 5)
    Cover
    ANN NOCENTI (W) • SID KOTIAN (A) • Cover by ALAN DAVIS

THE X-MEN VS. BLOWBACK!

The X-MEN are alerted to BLOWBACK’S presence, and the classic team of WOLVERINE, ROGUE, COLOSSUS, NIGHTCRAWLER and KITTY PRYDE show up to quell the threat! But does STORM still fit on the team, and will her powers save the day…or doom the mutants?

X-MEN RED #13
    Cover
    AL EWING (W) • JACOPO CAMAGNI (A) • Cover by STEFANO CASELLI

SHE’S BACK!
    Genesis once again walks the island she ruled for millennia – with the Annihilation Staff in her hand. But what is in her heart? Is the return of the Mother of Arakko to be celebrated – or feared? As the Fall of X closes in, the Great Ring must decide…or risk their own fall from grace.

IMMORTAL X-MEN #13
    Cover
    STORM OF TWO WORLDS!
    KIERON GILLEN (W) • LUCAS WERNECK (A) • Cover by MARK BROOKS

LISTEN CLOSELY.
    Time is running out. Fall is here. Doug Ramsey is the voice of Krakoa. It’s time for Krakoa to speak.

X-23: DEADLY REGENESIS #5
    Cover
    ERICA SCHULTZ (W) • EDGAR SALAZAR (A)
    Cover by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY

KINGPIN WANTS HIS MONEY BACK!
    LAURA KINNEY has done terrible things in her time as an assassin for the Facility. And now that past comes back to haunt her with a vengeance! With HAYMAKER on one side, KINGPIN on the other and KIMURA orchestrating the nightmare, the woman once known as X-23 will have to bring all her fighting skills and mutant power to bear if she’s to survive this deadly convergence of enemies!

X-FORCE #42
    Cover
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • PAUL DAVIDSON (A)
    Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA

THE GHOST CALENDARS!
    BEAST’s epic long game plays out in the only way it could – with NIMROD’S ultimate plan successful, HANK McCOY survives and thrives! But what will this mean for mutantkind, and does X-FORCE still have time to stop it?

WOLVERINE #35
    Cover
    BENJAMIN PERCY (W) • JUAN JOSÉ RYP (A)
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU

WEAPONS OF X CONCLUSION!
    WOLVERINE. BEAST. Only one of ’em’s left standing after these CLONE WARS. And it ain’t no clone.
    The brutal finale of Wolverine’s CLONE SAGA sets the stage for LOGAN’s next journey and presages things to come for KRAKOA!

DEADPOOL #9
    Cover
    ALYSSA WONG (W) • LUIGI ZAGARIA (A)
    COVER BY MARTIN COCCOLO

AT THE MERCY OF THE HORNED EMPEROR!

Deadpool has been in a lot of tough spots, but this is definitely the first time he’s been captured by an antlered cloud-head person. When we say it like that it seems weird, but this is some real trouble! Can even his new paramour or giant symbiote dog save him?

ROGUE & GAMBIT #5
    Cover
    STEPHANIE PHILLIPS (W) CARLOS GÓMEZ (A)
    Cover by STEVE MORRIS

THE POWERS THAT BREAK!
    The Power Broker emerges from the shadows to make the deal of a lifetime! Selling was always risky business, but with an asset like Rogue in his Rolodex, the payoff is worth it. Only, Anna Marie isn’t one who can be controlled. And while Gambit knows her sweet side…the rest of her can be mighty mean. Rogue crosses a line she can’t uncross in a shocking twist that will have repercussions across all Krakoa!

NEW MUTANTS LETHAL LEGION #5
    Cover
    CHARLIE JANE ANDERS (W) • ENID BALAM (A) Cover by JAVI FERNÁNDEZ

DANGER! BATTERY OVERLOAD!
    The New Mutants’ plan to take down Count Nefaria has epically failed, and as a result, he’s more powerful than ever! But there’s no time for Escapade and her teammates to lick their wounds – Nefaria and his diabolical Lethal Legion have set their sights on a convention center in Midtown New York to make hundreds of humans the Count’s personal batteries! Will our ragtag team of well-meaning misfits be able to finally complete the perfect heist and stop Nefaria from gaining almost unlimited power? Find out in this final issue!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Nice, they're finally addressing Laura's history with Fisk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Nice, they're finally addressing Laura's history with Fisk.
    Which is pretty cool timing since he's on Krakoa now and likely will be from now through the fall. I'm guessing a present day interaction is planned.

Hmm this is interesting. After the solicits there's this section and look what's listed.

FULL SOLICIT INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE AUGUST ’23 PREVIEWS CATALOG FOR THE BELOW TITLES.

FOC 06/26/23, ON-SALE 08/02/23

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #1

ASTONISHING ICEMAN #1

DEATH OF THE VENOMVERSE #1

DOCTOR STRANGE #6

FANTASTIC FOUR #10

MAGNETO #1

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #9

MOON KNIGHT #26...

Ooh, that is interesting. Could it be a facsimile edition, something new but set in the past, or is he really back?

My instinct is saying it's set in the past but maybe he's hanging out in the Waiting Room, sees what's going on with Fall of X, and decides to come out of retirement.

In the last issue of X-treme X-men, they said that there is a SECRET PROJECT that Claremont is working on that would soon be revealed. It must be it, a story set in the past.

Besides, there are usually 2 books set in the past running at the same time. With the conclusion of X-23, only Storm will be available.

Would they be interested in hiding Magneto's return from the many announcements they made from Fall of X, just to be revealed a month later? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    My instinct is saying it's set in the past but maybe he's hanging out in the Waiting Room, sees what's going on with Fall of X, and decides to come out of retirement.

I think it's likely set in the past, too. And who knows if they'll be able to bring anyone back after the Fall.

I keep forgetting we have the X-Men vote result coming!

Wouldn't surprise if Magneto gets resurrected. Wanda fans already speculated about this because of #6 and this just adds more fuel to it

SCARLET WITCH #6

STEVE ORLANDO (W) • LORENZO TAMMETTA & SARA PICHELLI (A)

Cover by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN • Homage Variant Cover by LUCAS WERNECK

Variant Cover by PEACH MOMOKO • Variant Cover by BETSY COLA

FAMILY MATTERS!

Wanda’s loyalties are tested when an enemy of the Kree/Skrull Empire falls through the Last Door desperate for help avenging their fallen comrades. Will Wanda honor the commitment she made to helping those in need – whoever they are – or will her love for her son Wiccan and his husband, Hulkling, triumph over all?

PLUS: A familiar figure appears at Wanda’s shop…and it seems rumors of his death have been greatly exaggerated. But does he come as friend or foe?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    I think it's likely set in the past, too. And who knows if they'll be able to bring anyone back after the Fall.
    Don’t worry characters will be coming back from death even in the absence of the resurrection protocols, but I admit it’s going to be open season on C & D listers, writers just don’t know any better…
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Well, duh. I read that and it didn't even occur to me.

Third times a charm darlings. Looking forward to Gala 2023!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Kingpin! Finally, Laura's mini is getting interesting.

And Pogg is back. Marvel advertises a fan-favorite, and it's ACTUALLY a fan-favorite for once.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I already forgot who I voted for in the X-Men Vote.