Default Betsy Braddock: Captain Britain #3 - Preview

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Elspeth! Queen Elizabeth! Brian and Meggan in action! I'm gonna pass out.

Meggan's boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Meggan's boots.
    I love that they had themselves a date night even if it's going to end in lots of wreckage. They look cute.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Really digging the artwork here.

Nice preview. Don't mind the art but Betsy is suppose to be as tall as Storm so i don't know why but it annoys me seeing Rachel taller than her. lol

and not completely random i promise, my surface book 3 is kind of sometimes working today so i was sketching on it and had to look up their heights earlier. Betsy is 5'11 and Rachel is 5'7.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-21-2023 at 05:12 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    Really digging the artwork here.
    Same. I'm especially liking the look of the Mothermind monitors and the whole scene at that plaza. The Fury with their stilt-like legs make them extra eerie to me. When Brian first fought it he had the help of the Special Executive team and later it was weakened by its battle with Jaspers so this should be interesting.
    I wonder what Meggan is conjuring up but it looks cool. EDIT: Oh she tossed a car at it. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Nice preview. Don't mind the art but Betsy is suppose to be as tall as Storm so i don't know why but it annoys me seeing Rachel taller than her. lol

and not completely random i promise, my surface book 3 is kind of sometimes working today so i was sketching on it and had to look up their heights earlier. Betsy is 5'11 and Rachel is 5'7.
    Yeah Betsy should be taller so maybe Rachel is wearing extra platformed shoes lol
    Last edited by JB; 04-21-2023 at 06:13 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    So, now its Mad Jim created multiple (cough --> retcon) Cybiotes?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    So, now its Mad Jim created multiple (cough --> retcon) Cybiotes?
    Their exposure to and time on Otherworld led to them evolving into a hivemind. Remember that Otherworld fell into chaos because of the incursions and completely transformed, with new provinces and societies appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Same. I'm especially liking the look of the Mothermind monitors and the whole scene at that plaza. The Fury with their stilt-like legs make them extra eerie to me. When Brian first fought it he had the help of the Special Executive team and later it was weakened by its battle with Jaspers so this should be interesting.
    I wonder what Meggan is conjuring up but it looks cool. EDIT: Oh she tossed a car at it. Love it.

Yeah Betsy should be taller so maybe Rachel is wearing extra platformed shoes lol
    Or she could be telekinetically floating. Now you know I'm going to be looking at the next panels to see the foot wear. Lol. ��
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I can't take the furies' design seriously. It has nothing to do with the book or the art, they're good. But my nieces are obsessed with Tiktok videos of monsters, and they talk about all these little skinny dudes, like Siren Head. So I can't look at them without thinking of all the jokes and songs they sing, or the drawings of them kissing Vekna from Stranger Things.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

The writing for Rachel/Betsy is just not working. Has Tini Howard ever met a couple before? Mmmm, Morgan's blocking our telepathy. Let's make out.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Or she could be telekinetically floating. Now you know I'm going to be looking at the next panels to see the foot wear. Lol. ��
    Lol this is my headcanon now. When no one is around she slowly lowers herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I can't take the furies' design seriously. It has nothing to do with the book or the art, they're good. But my nieces are obsessed with Tiktok videos of monsters, and they talk about all these little skinny dudes, like Siren Head. So I can't look at them without thinking of all the jokes and songs they sing, or the drawings of them kissing Vekna from Stranger Things.
    That's kinda what I like about them. They remind me of the Boston Dynamics robots. Silly looking but if they turned on us they'd be frightening because they can't be reasoned with. I'm hoping Betsy is forced to decimate them and then she can give their province to Hellion.

Incredible Member

So Morgan’s plan is to replace betsy with killer robots that immediately try to kill brian, the guy Britain actual wants to be be captain britain again?

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    So Morgan’s plan is to replace betsy with killer robots that immediately try to kill brian, the guy Britain actual wants to be be captain britain again?
    Morgan just needs to satisfy the Fury with a war because they threatened to come for her if they didn't get it. She knows the Braddocks will fight back and she'll be there when the dust settles to seize power. And I think the media is holding up Brian just to stick it to Betsy/Krakoa. They didn't seem to care when he moved to Otherworld to be king for some time.