Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Oh yeah that makes sense. Flash is readying Wally exploring the other dimensions he's discovered so chances are its going to be something that might keep him gone from Earth for a while.
    Granted it's not like Taylor's been doing much with him as it is.

Mighty Member

I wonder if Taylor plans on giving Cyborg any focus? He has just been a supporting background player since the start of this run. In his interview he had nothing to say about Vic as opposed to the other characters. Oh well, will see how it goes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    I wonder if Taylor plans on giving Cyborg any focus? He has just been a supporting background player since the start of this run. In his interview he had nothing to say about Vic as opposed to the other characters. Oh well, will see how it goes.
    That's a good question.

I've been supporting this title due to Cyborg exclusively. While i do find the way Cyborg has been drawn in the Titans title superior to how he was drawn in his recent solo series i do find myself wanting a bit more focus on the character.

I will say that i've found myself paying attention to the other titans closely in order to see what the appeal is. I find Raven interesting but less so the others. The whole (team) is greater than the sum of its parts.
    Don't complain. Create.

I'm sure he will focus on Cyborg soon or later, it's not like this is a mini series and he doesn't have the time to focus on every character.

I believe Nightwing and Flash probably won't get arcs focused on them cause they are the only ones with solo books.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Customizer View Post
    That's a good question.

I've been supporting this title due to Cyborg exclusively. While i do find the way Cyborg has been drawn in the Titans title superior to how he was drawn in his recent solo series i do find myself wanting a bit more focus on the character.

I will say that i've found myself paying attention to the other titans closely in order to see what the appeal is. I find Raven interesting but less so the others. The whole (team) is greater than the sum of its parts.
    Since the Titans are the premier team of the DC Universe it would probably benefit Cyborg having a solo title again as well as the other Titans who don't have a book of their own. If Cyborg was going to have an arc in Titans I hope it would include the New Gods because of his Mothe Box and it could connect him (and the Titans) to the Fourth World.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Didn't Wolfman add Raven to Night Force in her last mini?
    I forgot that she was in the Night Force (I prefer her to be in JLD) but I still would like to see her interact with other high-profile mystical characters such as Constantine and Zatanna I know that she was in a team with Zatanna in No Justice but IIRC they hardly interacted.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I'm sure he will focus on Cyborg soon or later, it's not like this is a mini series and he doesn't have the time to focus on every character.

I believe Nightwing and Flash probably won't get arcs focused on them cause they are the only ones with solo books.
    Considering they're about to fight a machine, that might give Vic an opportunity to step up.

Extraordinary Member

Am I the only one thinking that Meyer will be a big deal in few years?

Spectacular Member

He could if he plays his cards right. I remember wanting Jack Herbert to become a big deal but sadly it never happened.

Incredible Member

Was the recent Cyborg series always supposed to be a mini series?

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Was the recent Cyborg series always supposed to be a mini series?
    Yes, it was announced as mini series

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I wonder if he's with the book for the long-haul.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if he's with the book for the long-haul.
    It's his first monthly book, why wouldn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's his first monthly book, why wouldn't he?
    I mean, with Big Two comics it feels like there are only so many artists who can even do a monthly book, either because of the workload or because they get pulled for other books.