Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

it's not really lucha, it's more US indy than anything. didn't you used to like chikara?? lucha underground isn't what vince russo would do, it's more like what old chikara would've been with a better production values and a better roster.
    A few years ago after Lightening mike went totaly insane or a few years ago when it was fun?

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    A few years ago after Lightening mike went totaly insane or a few years ago when it was fun?
    i'm confused, you say "a few years ago" to describe both when quack went insane AND when it was fun.

anyways if you liked chikara at any point, it's always been a lot of US indy guys doing lucha.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    yeah wtf?? i've been a fan of kong but she's attacked 2 people backstage now and the way she went out in WWE made her seem kind of crazy. i'd be in no hurry to hire her
    Meltzer addresses the incident from about 33:30 to 40:00 or thereabouts. If that account is accurate, Kong does not really have a leg to stand on here.

Fighting with a loudmouth fattie who pokes fun at mass people dying is one thing. But throwing baby bags and choking out the Mother, especially in front of her baby, is a different animal and going too far.

Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Meltzer addresses the incident from about 33:30 to 40:00 or thereabouts. If that account is accurate, Kong does not really have a leg to stand on here.

Fighting with a loudmouth fattie who pokes fun at mass people dying is one thing. But throwing baby bags and choking out the Mother, especially in front of her baby, is a different animal and going too far.

much as i like kong she was dead wrong in both instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post

Yeah, I don't think WWE will have any interest at all.

They fired Del Rio for getting physical and he was arguably more justified in his actions than Kong was (not that it's ever entirely justifiable to get physical with someone in a professional enviroment outside of self-defense). Because WWE has a bigger spotlight than any other fed on the planet, their talent is more scrutinized than any other fed on the planet. They can't have that sort of thing going on backstage.

Kong is a great female performer... arguably the best female attraction stateside. But I doubt Vince or Triple H would want anything to do with her anytime soon. But maybe down the road... maybe.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

What hurt Kong was she pretty much lied to the company for a few months and I don't know if Vince will take another chance on her after that. Plus this didn't help Kong at all. The best thing she can do is ...apologize to Sky and everyone. She needs to apologize and admit she did wrong backstage. TNA may give her another chance since well....they gave Jeff Hardy a chance to resume his career.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    What hurt Kong was she pretty much lied to the company for a few months and I don't know if Vince will take another chance on her after that. Plus this didn't help Kong at all. The best thing she can do is ...apologize to Sky and everyone. She needs to apologize and admit she did wrong backstage. TNA may give her another chance since well....they gave Jeff Hardy a chance to resume his career.
    This is her 2nd or 3rd chance.

Really Wrestling needs to do something about the locker room hazing/bullying **** that goes on.

BANNED

that's wrong, even if its not made public, she needs to apologize or make it right

its tough to do something about it because every locker room is different from promotion to promotion

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

Really Wrestling needs to do something about the locker room hazing/bullying **** that goes on.
    Yeah, with the whole "Be a star" bullying campaign going on, hiring Kong at this point probably isn't the best PR move.

It's a shame really, because Kong could have potentially been the biggest (no pun intended) female attraction on the planet. But at this point the legacy she leaves will almost have more to do with the fighting she does backstage than in the ring.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post

Yes it is called Shoot matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    Yes it is called Shoot matches.
    Course, I wonder how many TNA Knockouts could shoot on Kong to put her in her place if the needed someone to.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Course, I wonder how many TNA Knockouts could shoot on Kong to put her in her place if the needed someone to.

I never said weapons weren't allowed

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    I never said weapons weren't allowed
    Hey, if Reby Sky wants to go for it with Kong in a shoot fight I'd actually PAY to see that (and I can't recall the last time I said that about anything TNA related).

BANNED

you all know The Usos are going to pay for Rocks little stung right?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    you all know The Usos are going to pay for Rocks little stung right?
    They were going to be putting the New Day Over prior to the Mania event anyway.