Page 70 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374801201705701070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Mighty Member

operations. directed.

BANNED

A thank you Rollins chant. All is right in the world

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    A thank you Rollins chant. All is right in the world
    now seth can go in the back and............use his electric shaver all he wants.

Finished watching Raw just a little while ago. I thought this was an uptick from most of their recent episodes. I miss Reigns, but Ambrose really does make a positive difference. Rollins is growing into his role too. Tonight was one of his best character nights since the turn. Seth benefits from Dean being back and the natural tension between them.

Good opening material between The Authority, Heyman, Rollins, and Ambrose. Some fans were the only annoying part with their Punk chants. But Stephanie came up with a strong response to keep the segment flowing.

Nice IC three way between Ziggler, Miz, and Cesaro. Good action by all and the result leaves a Dolph vs Cesaro feud open for them.

Creepy segment with the Wyatts, featuring Luke Harper. I think this is a good move. Harper is talented and the Wyatts are down on cred. Best to ease them back into things by playing to the uniqueness of the gimmick for a while.

Amusing backstage stuff with Hunter, Miz, and his stunt double. Good to hear Sandow gets some match time. But don't insult the A lister, Hunter. Even if you are jealous of his movie career.

The first terrible divas match with poor Layla having to carry Rosa. Who should not be wrestling.

Lol Dean slimes Seth. When Ambrose left the ring that willingly I knew pretty much what was going to happen but it was funny nonetheless.

Losing to Rusev is one thing. But now Mark Henry really does have something to be ashamed about. I see a Henry heel turn and eventual feud with Big Show once Rusev is done with him.

A second awful divas match. Why are the least able people getting ring time? Cameron and Eva in the same match? It's not as if Brie can carry them. You know something sucks when Michael Cole is getting chants. Please just stop this divas nonsense. Those might be the worst back to back Divas matches in Raw programming history.

Slater Gator finally won something! I'm not big on Adam Rose. But for a low card fun feud it's okay I guess as long as it doesn't get too much time. (Then again considering we had three Divas matches tonight, maybe it should receive more time.)

Big Show was on point tonight on the mic. They are doing a good job of selling the notion that Show might actually be the one to halt the Rusev train. Though I don't believe it for a minute. But that is probably because I think Rusev and Lana are pretty awesome. You are getting your insides pulled out and your bones broken, big man. Just remember you were warned.

The only remotely decent divas match of the night. Nice to see Alicia is still remembered by someone backstage. This wasn't too bad and feud needs an infusion of someone new cause AJ vs Paige has been a letdown.

Miz was funny on commentary and Mizdow actually got in some offense. Maybe they pick up a Miz vs Shaemus feud that seemed in the offing but was left on the table months ago? Perhaps with an eventual Mizdow turn on Miz and weaseling his way into the title? I'd hope for something like that because as good as Shaemus is wrestling, it is hard to care about him or the U.S title at this point.

Didn't see all of the Hulk part. Using him for worthy causes is a positive thing to do anyway.

Well done if seen before tag match to close the show. Ambrose brings excitement to it for me personally. Seth got his revenge and the back and forth feud just keeps finding new ways to stay fresh.
    Last edited by Jadis; 09-30-2014 at 02:01 AM.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Someone once pointed out how non-united the faces are during the angle involving The Authority. For instance just last week The Authority had Ambrose locked in a dressing room with security blocking his way out. So despite that Cena has a beef with The Authority he couldn't help him out? Then there was that time awhile back when Ambrose had his butt kicked by both Kane and Rollins and got keyfabe injured.

It's funny how the heels in the WWE seem more united than the faces. They didn't even do jack when Danielson was getting beaten down by The Authority and Shield.
    They kinda explained it away as "I don't get in his business unless he asks; man's gotta have his dignity" sort of thing. Which is -- I certainly know a few guys who would rather act stupid than swallow their pride and ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ewwww dolph. thats a ugly figure 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Is it any worse than the Miz's, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    They kinda explained it away as "I don't get in his business unless he asks; man's gotta have his dignity" sort of thing. Which is -- I certainly know a few guys who would rather act stupid than swallow their pride and ask for help.

To a degree good guys usually have to act that way against heel stables to make them come off as credible threats. The horsemen never would have gotten any traction if the lockeroom of good guys emptied out everytime they pulled something. Bad guy groups need the advantage in numbers for storytelling. Though occasionally faces will unite to put up a front.

Though in the case of the Authority, that's not just going against any old heel. That's defying your boss at work. So there are probably only CERTAIN people willing to do that. The potential backlash there is a big higher.

Astonishing Member

Big Show is strange paradox where, despite being a very talented performer both in the ring and off, I kind of cringe whenever he shows up for a feud.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Big Show is strange paradox where, despite being a very talented performer both in the ring and off, I kind of cringe whenever he shows up for a feud.
    I don't exactly cringe, but when you're feuding with Kane or Big Show you are often just sort of giving someone something to do (like a Cena between real feuds) or preparing them to feud with someone else (like a Cena while he's feuding with someone else). It feels almost like filler at times... though descent filler in the least.

All that said, I still consider Show an enjoyable performer in moderate doses. I don't need him out there for 40 minutes... but unless he's out there with someone that has no business being out there, he should be able to at least deliver a passable 10-15.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I consider Big Show as an enhancement talent like Mark Henry. Whoever gets past Henry , Show will be next in line. He's still imposing in size and has enough credentials in the ring to be able to hang with any main eventers. His matches might not be 5 star matches but still good enough that you could believe show might be able to pull off a win. His matches generally doesn't go that long.

I can't figure out where to post anymore so here:

EL HULKO!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I can't figure out where to post anymore so here:

EL HULKO!
    Lemme tell ya something hermano!

Listen up Juan!

[QUOTE=Jadis;559062
    Perhaps with an eventual Mizdow turn on Miz and weaseling his way into the title? I'd hope for something like that because as good as Shaemus is wrestling, it is hard to care about him or the U.S title at this point.

.[/QUOTE]

I see Sandow turning on the Miss happening. Was actually discussing this with a co-worker on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    Nailed it.....
    I co-host a podcast about comics. Mostly it's X-Men comics of the 90's.

Billy and Dan Read Comics!

Since it's a slow day, how about some shining Summer Raes......... (From Total Divas)

Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Fantastic Member

Ohhh the illusion that yoga pants can create lol