Thread: Wrestling WWE

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    We noted earlier this week that the real-life Twitter drama between Paige and Lana was a point of discussion within WWE. Lana accused Paige of bullying her in NXT but both Summer Rae and former NXT creative assistant Rob Naylor defended Paige on Twitter.

There is reportedly more backstage heat on Lana now, due to the incident.

A WWE source noted to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that officials aren't happy with Lana but they haven't been happy with her since her engagement to Rusev became public, forcing them to nix the storyline with Summer Rae and Rusev.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...PVdW0YpDgey.99
    Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    wait...they (creative) are not happy with her?!(lana).....it should read: creative is not happy with THEMSELVES for making that very bad angle in which lana and rusev (and several others) are and keep being involved.
    After how Rusev was booked after Cena and how he was a fucking monster heel and they totally killed that , the only ones who should not be happy is WWE Creative with themselves. They are the ones who fucked up by ruining him .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    If i was booking NXT, i would have Eva beat Bayley and move bayley to raw. They will ruin her like they ruined all the other women but she doesn't need to be in NXT anymore. Then you build up to Asuka vs Eva, where Asuka doesn't sell crap from Eva and beats her into the ground. That will get the biggest pop ever.

As to the question of Sunday...i'm confused.
    I fully believe Vince is going to make Roman Reigns the babyface champion no matter what. And i also fully believe Brock is winning the rumble (to avoid the negative reaction the last two years) and challenging Reigns at mania. Reigns will be booed of course, but Vince doesn't care.
    Now, if Vince was sane, he would have Reigns beat Ambrose via cheating on sunday, but he has shown he has no sanity the last few years. One of them has to turn as Reigns has no credible challengers as a face. They aren't doing a Reigns vs Big Show program, Owens has been firmly midcarded, Sheamus isn't over, Del Rio isn't over. The issue as i see it is, if Ambrose turns, and then loses...how does he turn? Attack Reigns when he goes to shake his hand after the match? And if Reigns just beat him, who cares?
    But Reigns turning leads to more possibilities.

So ambrose is probably going to lose and attack him post match. Which is also a mistake as the fans who hate Reigns tend to like Ambrose.
    You know what? I want this to happen.

I want Roman to win clean this Sunday over Ambrose. I want Ambrose to turn heel and attack him after the match. I want Brock to win the Rumble. I want all of this just so I can see and hear Roman very plainly struggle to cut promos vs the master that is Paul Heyman. And also because there's no way in hell or anywhere else fan are going to do anything but cheer for Brock and boo Roman, the babyface, relentlessly everywhere they go except Pensacola.

I want this. And this is exactly what is going to happen.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BANNED

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    You know what? I want this to happen.

I want Roman to win clean this Sunday over Ambrose. I want Ambrose to turn heel and attack him after the match. I want Brock to win the Rumble. I want all of this just so I can see and hear Roman very plainly struggle to cut promos vs the master that is Paul Heyman. And also because there's no way in hell or anywhere else fan are going to do anything but cheer for Brock and boo Roman, the babyface, relentlessly everywhere they go except Pensacola.

I want this. And this is exactly what is going to happen.
    You know, personaly, i would like the top guy in the company to be someone most of the fans cheer for.
    It's probably just me after a decade of Cena, but it would be nice. And the thing about Cena is, he can at least cut a good promo and then have a great match. Roman can have a great match, if he's with a really really good wrestler who does 90% of the work, but he can't cut a good promo. So i have to look forward to a guy who can't speak well doing 15 minute promos and not even getting a huge reaction. Future of the company looking wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Cool View Post
    WWE announced the following today, confirming recent reports that they were close to signing La Sombra:

Manuel Alfonso Andrade Oropeza, of Mexico City, has signed with NXT and WWE, joining the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla.

Formerly known as “La Sombra,” Oropeza is a third-generation luchador whose grandfather, father, uncles and cousins all competed in Mexico. Oropeza signed with Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) in 2007 at age 17, where he trained under El Satanico. While there, he held many titles, including the CMLL Trio and Tag Team titles and the NWA Welterweight and Middleweight titles.

The WWE Performance Center’s newest luchador also brings experience from Japan; Oropeza made multiple trips to Japan for New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW), winning the organization’s Intercontinental Championship in 2013.

watch a nakamura vs la sombra match, the one i saw in CMLL was quite good

Astonishing Member

Worth mentioning Austin Aries was at full sail last night, as was Gunner. Storm worked the tapings, no word on if he has a deal yet.
    Aries wasn't on the tapings, but he hasn't been rumored to meet with WWE so that's not a shocker. With the news that wwe is desperate for good workers with names for NXT, i wouldn't be at all shocked if we get an Aries debut in the near future.
    Let me do a list of guys we MIGHT see in NXT in 2016, based on little to nothing but my limited knowledge of contract status.
    1. Aries: Just discussed, he fits NXT perfectly.
    2. Adam Cole: They have wanted Cole for a while, he's just perfect for WWE IMO. Good worker, good look, good promo. His contract is up early 2016, and i have a feeling they will snap him up as they need a replacement for Balor since he will be moving up.
    3. AJ Styles: This is the most interesting one. WWE didn't care about him in TNA, but since he went to New Japan and became a legit draw there and in RoH, they are now interested. Meltzer revealed the frankly shocking fact that he has no contract with NJPW and apprently has no interest in signing one. AJ has said repeatedly he has no issue going to wwe but it's all about what makes financial sense for his family. He would be a great addition to the touring NXT brand as he's already proven he draws with every indie promotion he works for.
    4. Young Bucks...well, they made offers, they might be willing to make a bigger offer.
    At this point i want to remind everyone that NXT is going to be touring a lot more, they aren't selling tickets with bull dempsey and baron corbin, they are going to have to spend to make this work.

A name i don't think we will see is Ricochet, simply because Lucha Underground is still technically a promotion.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    watch a nakamura vs la sombra match, the one i saw in CMLL was quite good
    you had me at nakamura.

i think adam cole is too small to get very far in WWE, probably do well in NXT though.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you had me at nakamura.
    the CMLL match is easy enough to find on youtube, the NJPW match not so much. i NEED to see the recent la sombra vs roosh matches.

Astonishing Member

http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-divas/...ht-club-photos
    HOT DAMN!!!! sasha and becky summer isnt too bad

for you butt guys

butt thats it for now
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-20-2015 at 05:31 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post

for you butt guys

butt thats it for now
    Good Lord!

Sashaaaaa!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post