Thread: Wrestling WWE

I think WWE is completely missing the point that this Reigns/Lesnar "shoot" is completely dead by making him a discount CM Punk and you know when the Smarky Crowd are not going to care about it and **** the match in a Goldberg/Lesnar Mania 20 fashion levels of bad heat
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sigh.

lemmy should've been in before kid rock.
    id rather see motorhead this year save kid for next year but i understand considering his theme for the promos

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I hope they're not thinking of putting Elias and Strowman together. I don't think that'll work out nearly as well as it did for Sheamus and Cesaro.
    im all for it and elias needs a roadie ....and if you cant beat em join em
    Last edited by steve2275; 03-12-2018 at 11:57 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there are no words in the language of men to describe what nia is going to do with alexa.

i know there are a bunch in klingon that would though.
    Nia is gonna go Super Saiyan

Alexa may as well be Captain Ginyu at this point, or Nappa

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    id rather see motorhead this year save kid for next year but i understand considering his theme for the promos

im all for it and elias needs a roadie ....and if you cant beat em join em
    If this is Takers last match (and really who knows if that's the case since many have thought that for the past couple WM's), they might want Kid Rock doing his entrance. Maybe they were thinking that combo.

And I think Kid Rock legitimately has done the most live performances in the WWE with RAW, Tribute to the Troops, and WrestleMania.

I like Nia flipping out, but wish she got her hands on Mickie. Interesting to see her on the other side of the Piggie James story this time around. Looks like Nia is going to take the crown on Raw and Asuka is smackdown bound.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I like Nia flipping out, but wish she got her hands on Mickie. Interesting to see her on the other side of the Piggie James story this time around. Looks like Nia is going to take the crown on Raw and Asuka is smackdown bound.
    I think it's an interesting angle, and Bliss vs Nia should be fun.

But honestly I'm not a fan of the idea of Nia becoming a face champ. There aren't enough heels to really be a threat to her. Absolution might have worked due to sheer numbers, but Paige being injured sort of neuters them. I think Nia would have worked better as this unstoppable heel champion.

Really Bliss is the only credible feel, as the rest of the top stars IMO are faces.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think it's an interesting angle, and Bliss vs Nia should be fun.

But honestly I'm not a fan of the idea of Nia becoming a face champ. There aren't enough heels to really be a threat to her. Absolution might have worked due to sheer numbers, but Paige being injured sort of neuters them. I think Nia would have worked better as this unstoppable heel champion.

Really Bliss is the only credible feel, as the rest of the top stars IMO are faces.
    they may be bringing some women up soon - Nikki Cross (ready), Bianca Belair (ready), Candice LeRae (READY)

Astonishing Member

Rumor has it they are also considering having Carmella cash in on her. (Carmella likely cashes in at Mania, it's just a matter of who and whether or not it will be successful)

Astonishing Member

I do wonder if they'll sneak him a parter (I'd assume Elias at this point), or if he's gonna do it solo.
    There should totally be an angle where he has to find a partner. (And he ends up with a silly partner who will never tag in, like James Ellseworth, Hornswoggle, or a random guy from catering)

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Rumor has it they are also considering having Carmella cash in on her. (Carmella likely cashes in at Mania, it's just a matter of who and whether or not it will be successful)
    If they establish that Carmella can cash it in on ANY female wrestling champion, I definitely think that's a better option than cashing it in on Asuka as that effects her streak. Nia or Bliss for that matter can take the loss without it mattering.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I think they may have decided to go with Nia and Alexa as the lead women's feud for the summer? Alexa is going to be in a world of hurt.
    I will say however, more women are needed in creative

whoever is laying this out doesn't seem to understand how women interact on a person to person basis

BANNED

Cornette was on the newest episode of "Photo Shoot"

Fabulous Moolah Battle Royal shouldn't be named after a woman who abused and pimp every woman who sold to other promoters and screwed anyone to be on the top
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

BANNED

more of that revisionist history, or just not caring

or just writing all that off as "rumors and speculation"

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    There should totally be an angle where he has to find a partner. (And he ends up with a silly partner who will never tag in, like James Ellseworth, Hornswoggle, or a random guy from catering)
    Maybe that's how they bring back Big Cass. I could see him and Strowman as tag partners.