Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

The only thing valuable about TNA is the contracts of Drew Galloway, Xima I on, Bobby Lashley, King Maxell, Rosemary, Matt Hardy and maybe EC3. The DVD market is not that lucrative because of the network. The network biggest attraction is new content and not their old school library.

It would be wiser to deepen the roster of Smack and Raw than to keep TNA.

BANNED

agreed, TNA only has a handful of talents worth keeping

as fun as the whole Final Deletion bit has been, the Hardys have ZERO business headlining anything

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/1...ional-speaking
    Bob Backlund advocates "never capitulating" and living clean in push toward motivational speaking

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/1...n-preacher-man
    and before that i watched
    From "Million Dollar Man" to preacher man
    I drive by that church occasionally, its near my work, Ive seen the posters advertising him a few times

BANNED

Tong Po vs Mr UFC aka Papa Josh

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post
    The big issue with the cruisers will be Vince. If this is something controlled entirely by HHH, then maybe it could work. Key word being could.

but the second he gives these guys characters and angles the way he does everyone else on the roster, these guys are fucked.
    True. As soon as any of WWE's dumb writers start putting them in their dumb feuds, the magic of CWC will be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    if they did another tourney like that would you guys rather see a womens or tag team tourney and if so some ideas as to who you'd like to see booked for it??
    According to a PWInsider "news" article that doesn't name or quote a single source, they are planning a women's tournament, possibly early 2017. I think it's a great idea. Bring in phenomenal female wrestlers from all over the world, showcase them in fast-paced, hard-hitting athletic matches, and have them all lose to Eva Marie.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well the big story of today according to the NY Post is ...TNA is on the sell block and there are 3 suitors now lined up pitching offers.

WWE - The Post claims the WWE has now put a bid in to own TNA and get the company. Its likely HHH views TNA as a great chance for developing young stars that they can use. ECIII , Drew Galloway , Eddie Edwards and Eli Drake. Interestingly ECIII was allowed to do an invasion angle at Evolve and cut a promo against the WWE there weeks ago.

The WWE likely won't want others involved and will try an outright buy. Which the company will now have a unique position. Unlike the WCW deal where the company was thrown off the network , TNA has a TV deal and various overseas TV deals. So the WWE likely won't be folding the company up.
    If this is true, which is a long shot, is there ANY possibility that someone in WWE sees TNA as a potential vehicle for a less "family-friendly" program? I haven't watched it because it looks abysmal, but didn't WWE make a weird R-rated cartoon show on the network? The way the company is always salivating over the Attitude Era, I'm sure there's someone backstage who wishes they didn't have to be TV-PG.

BANNED

What Culture Wrestling has started they're own wrestling show on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl...nubiCMzYXawG3g

it's where you will find a few recent ex WWE stars.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    What Culture Wrestling has started they're own wrestling show on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl...nubiCMzYXawG3g

it's where you will find a few recent ex WWE stars.
    we know. it's been around for months.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    we know. it's been around for months.
    Sorry, was slow to get around to watching it.

Extraordinary Member

I'm happy for whatculture, their content is superb and they've brought in some major players.

Astonishing Member

less than 12 hours away from raw
    come on crusiers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    less than 12 hours away from raw
    come on crusiers
    Lets hope they don't *&!D it up.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Lets hope they don't *&!D it up.
    What worries me about all this is IF in one month they(The crusiers) won't be jobbing to Braun Strownman or Bo dallas.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    What worries me about all this is IF in one month they(The crusiers) won't be jobbing to Braun Strownman or Bo dallas.
    Of course they are going to job to Braun. 90 percent of the roster is. But we should one or two quality matches to fill out the 3 hour extravaganza.

I really want to see the Man with the plan team Up with Braun

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    That would be a disgrace and a complete lack of respect, the Cruiserweight series was the only wrestling show I watched in full. I only watch RAW/Smackdown highlights, I plan to watch the finale tonight. It was so good and I was very impressed with Brian Kendrick.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Yeah, gonna miss the first half of Raw. Long shift of...organizing a already well kept store and good ole slave driver my Pops.

...but seriously, I love my Dad so cutting him some slack.