Thread: Wrestling WWE

  1. #62476
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    12,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Please keep Nakamura, Styles, and Bryan on SmackDown! Please, please, please!
    I want Bryan wherever the Miz is, don't care where

  2. #62477
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    I guess there's also a possibility of Mahal losing it to Orton and the Championship going back to SmackDown.

  3. #62478
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...No more Jinder impressions on Riffdown then? ...This breaks my heart since losing Ellsworth.

    ...Hell, we got Pete Dunn still!!!
    sad but true.

    i'll see what i can do with who goes to smackdown.

  4. #62479
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Please keep Nakamura, Styles, and Bryan on SmackDown! Please, please, please!
    I think Nakamura having a feud with AJ keeps him on the blue brand. Bryan is a different story though. He's fair game.

  5. #62480
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,967

    Default

    and brother nero wants a slice.

  6. #62481
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sad but true.

    i'll see what i can do with who goes to smackdown.
    Jinder's farewell episode on riffdown...He decides to be a wrathful genie with a great perm.

  7. #62482
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think Nakamura having a feud with AJ keeps him on the blue brand. Bryan is a different story though. He's fair game.
    That's true. Having both Bryan and Styles on the same roster, while spectacular as it would be, seems kind of pointless if they would both be at the top as Faces.

  8. #62483
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,068

    Default

    I suppose if Jeff wins and moves to SD, Seth and the IC Belt doesn't need to move. We'll see if Kurt regrets that open challenge.

  9. #62484
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    12,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and brother nero wants a slice.
    he will render Jinder OBSOLETE

  10. #62485
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Jinder would actually work well on Raw as the United States Champion with all the mid-card talent being mainly Faces. Hopefully this will lead to Roode turning Heel soon.

  11. #62486
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Jinder would actually work well on Raw as the United States Champion with all the mid-card talent being mainly Faces. Hopefully this will lead to Roode turning Heel soon.
    I just want Jinder as far away from Orton as possible. Orton has put that guy over enough times.

  12. #62487
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    12,806

    Default

    sooooo looks like Eli Drake's deal is up this year and he's not signed a new one

  13. #62488
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I just want Jinder as far away from Orton as possible. Orton has put that guy over enough times.
    ...Hell, I'll just be glad the Singh abuse would stop. Randy's a dick when it comes to them.

  14. #62489
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    23,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    sooooo looks like Eli Drake's deal is up this year and he's not signed a new one
    That is the nice thing about TnA/Impact. For some it can give thru second chances with the WWE down the line. Not that he's necessarily leaving or that WWE even necessarily want him, but we are seeing guys get their careers come full circle.

  15. #62490
    Astonishing Member KingofPie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,401

    Default

    Not that they would, but if Drew McIntyre gets called up by the draft and Heath Slater isn't moved to Smackdown, they can finally reunite 3MB lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •