Thread: Wrestling WWE

I did like Woken Matt Hardy taking Bray Wyatt as his new tag-team partner, even as Jeff "Brother Nero" makes his return.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I did like Woken Matt Hardy taking Bray Wyatt as his new tag-team partner, even as Jeff "Brother Nero" makes his return.
    I think WWE likes to break up the Hardys every so often, because Jeff on his own can be pushed as a singles main eventer if one is needed. They can end up on different brands for now, and be reunited down the line.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Raw after Mania

its like Christmas morning, lads

LETS GET WEIRD
    was it really?
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the thing to remember isn't just that Charlotte and AJ are white, but that Charlotte and AJ are both arguably the best male and female wrestlers on the planet.
    WTF?? who is making that argument??

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    The thrill is in the chase. The money is in the chase. They're setting up a Rusev feud I would be willing to bet.

I said it already but I think they're beefing up Rusev with a Jinder feud. Taking down a recent World Champ and current US will embolden Rusev as a face.
    if that's the plan they probably should've had jinder steal the pin from rusev, as is rusev getting pinned cleanly(jinder escaped the accolade and dodged/countered the kick) should put him at the very back of the line for a title shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Nxt was still way better than WrestleMania. Forget hyping WM every year, Start hyping NXT Takeover.
    i've said before i'd rather hit a bunch of the other shows in town on mania weekend than actually go to mania. i really hope mania comes to california again soon.

I will NOT have you talking that way about the finest black woman in WWE
    she aight. got nothing on kiera hogan though.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    What do you get when you mix Adam Rose with a dollar store Colon?
    a horrible stereotype??

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    like her sheggings!
    hahaha, damn.

I wonder if it's too late to change her movie. Given that she just retired, there's your movie ending right there.
    jeez, not sure they could do that w/o covering the whole leaked sextapes bit though.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i can disagree with him on a lot of things but those comments were too much for me.
    Royal

you are cancelled

enjoy Purgatory aka the ignore list
    seriously, you guys are that offended he made fun of her hot topic goth style??

Maybe Paul just doesn't want to go on the road with the main roster.

That sad, I think AoP works better with a mouth piece. I think that's actually a loss.
    maybe he can manage war machine.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-10-2018 at 01:32 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    WTF?? who is making that argument??

if that's the plan they probably should've had jinder steal the pin from rusev, as is rusev getting pinned cleanly(jinder escaped the accolade and dodged/countered the kick) should put him at the very back of the line for a title shot.

i've said before i'd rather hit a bunch of the other shows in town on mania weekend than actually go to mania. i really hope mania comes to california again soon.

she aight. got nothing on kiera hogan though.

a horrible stereotype??

hahaha, damn.

jeez, not sure they could do that w/o covering the whole leaked sextapes bit though.

seriously, you guys are that offended he made fun of her hot topic goth style??

maybe he can manage war machine.
    there is a time and place for such comments. during her retirement speech is not one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there is a time and place for such comments. during her retirement speech is not one of them.
    i could understand if he was actually there(time and PLACE) or something, but hey to each their own.

that sheggings remark was a classic one liner though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i could understand if he was actually there(time and PLACE) or something, but hey to each their own.

that sheggings remark was a classic one liner though.
    it is a funny line. but not so funny when her career is over.

4 years. we only had her for 4 years and now that's all gone. who knows? maybe she could get better with some other types of treatment. but i wish her the best, especially after all that crap she's had to deal with in the last few years.

Ultimate Member

What stood out for me:

1. Bobby Lashley. The guy looks great and is strong AF. His in-ring work has improved so im curious to see how WWE use him this time
    2. Paige retiring is just terrible. How old is she? 26? She's so damn young and still had a lot of years left in her. Very sad.
    3. The Samoa Joe/Roman Reigns angle was great. Samoa Joe is darn good on the mic and he pretty much gave Roman a verbal beat down (which was a nice follow up to the physical beat down Brock gave him)

Astonishing Member

https://shop.wwe.com/t-shirts/?curr=USD Offer Ends Apr 12 02:59 AM EDT

just finishing my JD weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    What stood out for me:3. The Samoa Joe/Roman Reigns angle was great. Samoa Joe is darn good on the mic and he pretty much gave Roman a verbal beat down (which was a nice follow up to the physical beat down Brock gave him)
    https://twitter.com/RXWTetsuyaShiba/...05456475164672
    More
    Replying to @JDfromNY206 @YouTube
    I found it had to believe anything Samoa Joe said..... How can he expect me to believe anything he said about Roman when Samoa Joe lost to Brock Lesnar at Great Balls of Fire and again at Summerslam, plus isn't WWE handing Samoa Joe 2 Championship matches?The IC & Universal title

12:19 AM - 10 Apr 2018 shiba is a fool
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-10-2018 at 04:14 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    No, Slater said that they should've been in the tournament so they called out a Tag Team and AOP answered. There's still another qualifying match next week which I imagine AOP will take part in.

Yeah, it's been awhile since he's been injured so maybe it's just the freshest one in my memory.
    Uh, no. AoP faces the Revival next week.

cm punk is going to fight in the UFC again LOL. stepping up in competition and fighting a guy who's 0-1 as a pro(0-1 as an amateur as well) got KOed in 45seconds and hasn't fought in 2years.

if it's not about the money why fight in UFC if you're not going to fight guys even close to UFC level??

Ultimate Member

I fear that they're just going to feud Joe to Roman. Also Lashley's time away from WWE has done wonders for him as an all-around performer. He wasn't ready to be a top guy before, but he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I fear that they're just going to feud Joe to Roman. Also Lashley's time away from WWE has done wonders for him as an all-around performer. He wasn't ready to be a top guy before, but he is now.
    i think bobby works better as a heel though.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    i use to be very sour on bobby back during his first run with tna but now? dude is a monster. honestly, if they book him right, bobby would be my choice to smash brock. and fitting too since he's pretty much like brock but better.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Uh, no. AoP faces the Revival next week.
    nope. the revival are fighting bray and matt next week. like heath said, they weren't in the tournament at all, hence the open challenge they made.