Thread: Wrestling WWE

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yeeeeeeeeeeeep. one of the predictable main events in years.

at least i can enjoy aj vs. shinsuke.
    I hate the idea of someone spending a **** load of money for just one match.

Speak with your wallet guys. Spend a **** load of money on an actual good card on Saturday.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ....A part of me wants to hurl a durian at someone for this fact.

And those things can hurt god dammit.

To be fair, Roman has gotten better....But main eventing again? For the love of pete, can we just switch the main event for Aj vs Shinsuke? I wouls love that.
    a indy guy vs. a guy who doesn't speak english well? not in vince land. it will steal the show but nope. vince wants his guys to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post

Speak with your wallet guys. Spend a **** load of money on an actual good card on Saturday.
    didn't know ten bucks is a **** load of money.

Mighty Member

didn't know ten bucks is a **** load of money.
    Sure is. With that money, you can sign up for RoH's VOD service and catch Supercard of Honor.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

a indy guy vs. a guy who doesn't speak english well? not in vince land. it will steal the show but nope. vince wants his guys to take over.
    Yeah, that is true.

Sure is. With that money, you can sign up for RoH's VOD service and catch Supercard of Honor.
    maybe one day.

Mighty Member

Is it spoilers if I told you guys I just found out Brock is back in the USADA pool?

Astonishing Member

Yet again, Strowman is held down by that glass ceiling. They can protect him as much as they want but if he can't win a match that matters most then it amounts to nothing.

It's amazing how Lesnar and Reigns is being advertised as THE Main Evet at Wrestlemania. Why even have a Royal Rumble anymore?

so basically, braun's record setting run in the EC was all to make roman look good for his re-match with brock. thus, roman will be main eventing WM for the 4th year in a row.
    That's actually pretty common booking wise though. Usually the guys who last the longest or have the most eliminations for specialty matches aren't actually the ones who win the event. That way they can put over 2 guys instead of 1. Like how Rollins lasted so long in the Gauntlet match, but Braun won the match. In the same way Braun eliminated the most guys, but Reigns won the match.

The thing is, you're not just paying for WrestleMania. With the Network You're also paying for NXT, plus WWE's original programing and their tape library. Even if WrestleMania sucks, that's still a lot for 10 bucks. I'd probably be willing to pay the 10 bucks just for NXT Takeover alone to be honest.

Mighty Member

I seriously wish someone made a "Punk Was Right" shirt right about now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The thing is, you're not just paying for WrestleMania. With the Network You're also paying for NXT, plus WWE's original programing and their tape library. Even if WrestleMania sucks, that's still a lot for 10 bucks. I'd probably be willing to pay the 10 bucks just for NXT Takeover alone to be honest.
    WWE has its own rival in NXT. Most of the times, I enjoy the TakeOver event more so than the WWE event.

I seriously wish someone made a "Punk Was Right" shirt right about now.
    About what?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    WWE has its own rival in NXT. Most of the times, I enjoy the TakeOver event more so than the WWE event.

About what?
    Yeah, that's the genius of what the WWE did by creating NXT.

For a very long time people believed there needed to be an alternative to WWE. At one point TnA looked like it MIGHT be that, but they basically screwed that up. But Vince ended up creating his own alternative in NXT. The "cool" WWE alternative where ally the indy darlings internet fans rave about ended up being owned by Vince.

If no one else could create "competition" for the WWE, Vince had to do it himself I guess.

BANNED

I thought ppv’s are only part of the super $100 membership and not part of the base membership

Is it spoilers if I told you guys I just found out Brock is back in the USADA pool?

Bork looking for the exit!? If I had never read his book or looked at his history with wrestling I’d have never thunk it
    Last edited by Smoov-E; 02-25-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So only Vince could book a man like the 2nd coming a week before the show and then comically make him lose to his giant big wrestlers. Never change Vince ...never change ha ha...I knew that Vince could be given the greatest gift handed to him. He could have made Rollins a demon slayer. A man who literally slayed Cena & Roman one week. Then go into the cage and slay Cena , Roman and Strowman in over coming the odds. You have angles built in where Rollins proclaims he's survived so much challenges the last few weeks but now he wants to beat Lesnar so bad....and he tells Brock , if I survived Cena , Strowman , Miz , and Reigns ....I can survive you.

Instead Vince went to his 1st love....BIG MAN match. We knew his long rang plans was that. But here ...he fucked up clearly. He lost the HOT ANGLE that he literally had fall in his lap and did nothing.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.