Thread: Wrestling WWE

ladder match was awesome but i would've had no problem with the women's match going on last either.

i might be in the minority here but i didn't care for the post match stuff with the "4 horsewomen"(and i'm really not a fan of them calling themselves that), i'd rather be kayfabed honestly. also i think one of the main problems with the diva's revolution is the lack of clear heels. this doesn't help.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Goggindowner View Post
    When Sasha and Bayley embraced post match, I legitimately teared up. I haven't reacted to a wrestling moment like that since I was a kid. It was hands down the best wrestling moment I've seen in a decade. It could have been and maybe should have been the last match. Having it go on last, at that level of quality and story telling, would have done NO disrespect to the NXT Title match.
    same here, I had some feelings

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the hug era has begun!!!!

fuck you, bellas!!!
    I would hope all of the women on the main roster and in NXT (even Eva Marie) watched this and understood where the bar is now

and some of them should feel SHAME for whats been happening in WWE rings these past few years with the Divas

anybody spot AJ lee in the new madden commercial??

BANNED

she is kind of hard to miss

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    she is kind of hard to miss
    maybe i wasn't paying attention but i barely saw her in like twice for a few seconds each time.

in other news i just read rumors about WWE signing KANA, i saw her sitting with flair and slaughter the NXT show. crazy if true, she's way too stiff for the divas. if some don't know

BANNED

I think she was just in town because she knows people in all 3 companies in town that weekend

Amazing Member

I can't believe they let Bayley use a friggin' Victory Star Drop. Shows some trust right there!

BANNED

is that what that reverse rana looking thing was?

Amazing Member

Yeah, if you look it up on YouTube, it looks downright brutal. Manami Toyota used it. And she had to get permission to use it because you could break someone's neck if you botched it. Sasha probably took it because she's light--I can't see a guy taking that move safely.
    Last edited by Copper; 08-23-2015 at 08:45 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Summerslam is one of the only PPVs I have been excited for in a very long time.

Astonishing Member

14000k people going apeshit for a women's match. On Raw, they struggle to get 3000 to react.
    Drop the bellas, drop naomi, drop this team garbage, do singles matches. This will get over, what they are doing will not.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    maybe i wasn't paying attention but i barely saw her in like twice for a few seconds each time.

in other news i just read rumors about WWE signing KANA, i saw her sitting with flair and slaughter the NXT show. crazy if true, she's way too stiff for the divas. if some don't know
    Kenta was stiff too, they fixed that.
    "Fixed"

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    They had a storyline this year, there hasn't been much of a story the previous years.
    Though, one year, maybe after the punk match, he did work a smackdown taping in the uk against the shield.
    mmm..true. and after taking the shield triple powerbomb he retired until the next WM.

question: I see Ryder posting some pics of HypeBros match from last night at takeover. I watched the entire show....ehhh...when did that match took place? was it a dark match? or maybe it was in the pre-show????
    Last edited by darthjoker; 08-23-2015 at 10:48 AM.

in that video of Kana: is that naomi's rearview finisher she constantly uses in that video?