Page 662 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 16256261265265865966066166266366466566667271276211621662 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Given the disaster that is Roman's Road to Wrestlemania...Gonna agree, be wrecked on Sunday, Roman...Brock needs those remains to use as mulch.
    my friend jenn says she thinks brock staying is good for business. you guys remember jenn, right?

Heel Rusev would be a great eventual opponent for Brock. People would root for Brock in an actually good feud. I like SUPER's angle for establishing Rusev as a upper midcard killer though. It's a good way to build a young guy longterm.

I really hope Ambrose is not an odd man out in terms of post 'mania angles. I would think he would be a contender for the next MitB case.

Speaking of, if Brock retains I'd imagine that dims Seth's successful cash in chances some. They aren't likely to pass on putting over their chosen one just to have Rollins take the belt from Brock at a Raw or smaller ppv.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    my friend jenn says she thinks brock staying is good for business. you guys remember jenn, right?
    Oh yes indeedy.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oh yes indeedy.
    by the way, she says hi.

11076088_1545090745751628_2125747770_n.jpg

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Aw, ain't that nice?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

She's so nice. Tell her I said hi.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

What was her reasoning for Lesnar being good for business?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    What was her reasoning for Lesnar being good for business?
    she likes lesnar as champion and that him barely being on tv makes his appearance feel special and important. also, she feels there is no point in him going back to the UFC.

now we are talking about why the golden era of the E was great and what it took to make it great including talking about the old AWA, WWWF, WCW days.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    That's an interesting possibility but a bigger Intercontinental title for Rusev wouldn't have the same impact that the United States title has and I don't see WWE taking away the Intercontinental title.
    They can likely keep the IC Title name with a new bigger belt in a way. To symbolize Rusev has merged and created an upper-card title.

she likes lesnar as champion and that him barely being on tv makes his appearance feel special and important. also, she feels there is no point in him going back to the UFC.

now we are talking about why the golden era of the E was great and what it took to make it great including talking about the old AWA, WWWF, WCW days.
    Of course that era ended once people wanted to see the World Champion show up more than when Hogan would in the 1980's. I mean back in the 1980's there was 4 PPV's a year . You could save Hogan for all 4 more or less. Now your basically trying to book around your missing WWE World champion for events and its weakens him in a way. Because the WWE World title is taken out of main storylines now.

Its why you can't say , we need to go back to that golden era where a champion rarely shows up. Because the industry and TV now has a big missing hole if your World Champion of your brand rarely shows.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They can likely keep the IC Title name with a new bigger belt in a way. To symbolize Rusev has merged and created an upper-card title.

Of course that era ended once people wanted to see the World Champion show up more than when Hogan would in the 1980's. I mean back in the 1980's there was 4 PPV's a year . You could save Hogan for all 4 more or less. Now your basically trying to book around your missing WWE World champion for events and its weakens him in a way. Because the WWE World title is taken out of main storylines now.

Its why you can't say , we need to go back to that golden era where a champion rarely shows up. Because the industry and TV now has a big missing hole if your World Champion of your brand rarely shows.
    she never said "we should go back to that era". she's practical and very smart. she just talks about how the era was and why it was good.

i'm telling ya, guys. the girl knows her shit. the only thing we disagree on is daniel bryan.

she never said "we should go back to that era". she's practical and very smart. she just talks about how the era was and why it was good.

i'm telling ya, guys. the girl knows her shit. the only thing we disagree on is daniel bryan.

No one's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

No one's perfect.
    meh, it's not so much she hates him personally. she just hates his fans.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, apparently he mentioned something about that saying he was an older caveman or something.

I still think the American/Russia thing is the way to go but I do like the alternative idea that you have suggested and would like to see that played out a bit more to make a decision.

I agree. I think Lesnar should make a lot more appearances but he doesn't have to always put the title on the line. It's a blessing and a curse. They have a great, unstoppable, monster as the champion...that only shows up once in awhile.

We noted earlier that WWE Hall of Famer Sunny was asking for GoFundMe donations so she could have cosmetic surgery to get her body "back to what it used to be" after she had two cancer surgeries in the past. One person that lashed out at Sunny for asking for money to have cosmetic surgery was MMA fighter Paul Lazenby, who was married to former WWE talent Marianna Komlos before she passed away from breast cancer in 2004 at age 35. Komlos was known in WWE as Mrs. Cleavage in the Beaver Cleavage storyline and then just as Marianna. Lazenby tweeted the following:

.@WWEHOFerSunny From the husband of a WWE diva who died from cancer, fuck you AND your playing the cancer card to beg for cosmetic surgery.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...HGzwI8hm7W5.99

Mighty Member

If I were part of the locker room, I'd walk out.

If not this weekend, the end of my contract.

*Cornette Face*
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB