Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

a really really great PPV.

BTW, anyone knows who won between Heat and Hawkins? I mean that could have the match of the century and we didn't see it. LOL

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darthjoker View Post
    a really really great PPV.

BTW, anyone knows who won between Heat and Hawkins? I mean that could have the match of the century and we didn't see it. LOL
    Slater won the match

Incredible Member

Neville and Tozawa had a great match on the pre-show. Neville had grown men booing him and Tozawa got the whole crowd doing his grunt by the end. That guy might be my favorite right now.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I'm not saying Brock was watching the match, but Tozawa did that between the legs thing first tonight, and did it better, too.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he's not done with the beast. not by a long shot.

that was the most competitive match we've seen from brock in a long time. there must be another.
    since april, which happened to be the last match had before this one. the match had it's moments but was just alright imo. i have no major complaints as long as it's setting up a rematch.

i think the ideal finish to set up a rematch would've had joe being DQed for either not releasing the choke on the ropes or using a weapon. the problem with the finish they went with is that despite joe jumping brock before the bell for an unfair advantage and using a low blow he still lost clean and decisively. what grounds are there for a rematch??

oh and did anybody else spot jordynne grace in the parking lot during the ambulance/jaws of life scene?? that girl is riTHICKulous
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-09-2017 at 11:43 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    since april, which happened to be the last match had before this one. the match had it's moments but was just alright imo. i have no major complaints as long as it's setting up a rematch.

i think the ideal finish to set up a rematch would've had joe being DQed for either not releasing the choke on the ropes or using a weapon. the problem with the finish they went with is that despite joe jumping brock before the bell for an unfair advantage and using a low blow he still lost clean and decisively. what grounds are there for a rematch??

oh and did anybody else spot jordynne grace in the parking lot during the ambulance/jaws of life scene?? that girl is riTHICKulous
    i don't count goldberg feud because i hated the goldberg feud. not saying match was a five-star classic. just it was far more competitive that we've seen from a brock match in a while. it wasn't just suplex after suplex. it felt like brock was in trouble. didn't expect joe to win. i just wanted it to be a something more than what we've gotten lately with him.

and jeezus!! EXTRA THICC!!

Ultimate Member

Few thoughs on Great Balls of Fire:

1. The Ambrose/Miz feud should just end. It's boring and we've seen these guys go at it too many times already.
    2. Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks match was alright. Bliss has good ring psychology but she needs to up her work. Some of the other girls on the roster work rings around her.
    3. Big Cass vs Enzo went exactly how a giant and a tiny man fight should go. No issues there.
    4. Tag team Iron man match was great. Cesaro and Sheamus should hold those belts for a long, long time.
    5. Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman was hilarious. Reigns diving head first into the ambulance and losing because of his own stupidity and THEN try to murder Strowman was LOL worthy. However, this show that WWE still have no idea exactly what they want to do with Roman Reigns. It's like they want him to be the TOP HEEL and the TOP FACE at the same time. His actions here and the post-mania promo were clearly in heel territory. If it wasn't Roman Reigns, I would have said this match would lead to a double turn but because it IS Reigns, that's not going to happen.
    6. Brock's matches have become boring. Yes, Joe did alright but I would have preferred he look stronger and not just go down to one F-5. I would have also preferred a proper match with both getting in solid hits, as it were it just F-5 vs Coquina Clutch which was not what I wanted to see from these two.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i don't count goldberg feud because i hated the goldberg feud. not saying match was a five-star classic. just it was far more competitive that we've seen from a brock match in a while. it wasn't just suplex after suplex. it felt like brock was in trouble. didn't expect joe to win. i just wanted it to be a something more than what we've gotten lately with him.

and jeezus!! EXTRA THICC!!
    well fuk dude if you don't count goldberg brock hasn't wrestled since summerslam of last year so yeah anything is more competitive than nothing.

as far as the match went, they did a good job of making it feel big but from lesnar it was just suplex suplex vs joe's choke. it made for a cool 10minute match but when the guy only wrestles once every 3 months it's kind of disappointing. hopefully they're saving the good stuff for a rematch.

oh and for those who missed it, the lovely miss grace.

i wonder if she might be turning up in NXT soon, or mae young classic perhaps??

the blonde with her is the equally chunky but funky allie kat

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Few thoughs on Great Balls of Fire:

1. The Ambrose/Miz feud should just end. It's boring and we've seen these guys go at it too many times already.
    2. Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks match was alright. Bliss has good ring psychology but she needs to up her work. Some of the other girls on the roster work rings around her.
    3. Big Cass vs Enzo went exactly how a giant and a tiny man fight should go. No issues there.
    4. Tag team Iron man match was great. Cesaro and Sheamus should hold those belts for a long, long time.
    5. Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman was hilarious. Reigns diving head first into the ambulance and losing because of his own stupidity and THEN try to murder Strowman was LOL worthy. However, this show that WWE still have no idea exactly what they want to do with Roman Reigns. It's like they want him to be the TOP HEEL and the TOP FACE at the same time. His actions here and the post-mania promo were clearly in heel territory. If it wasn't Roman Reigns, I would have said this match would lead to a double turn but because it IS Reigns, that's not going to happen.
    6. Brock's matches have become boring. Yes, Joe did alright but I would have preferred he look stronger and not just go down to one F-5. I would have also preferred a proper match with both getting in solid hits, as it were it just F-5 vs Coquina Clutch which was not what I wanted to see from these two.
    basically yeah. aside from the uranage before the match it was just transitions strikes, brock suplexes, and joe going for the choke. in future matches i'd like to see more grappling, joe getting in a few throws/suplexes of his own and for fucks sake something other than a german suplex from brock. i get suplex city is his gimmick now but damn, mix in an exploder, northern lights, half nelson or something in there. also maybe a submission attempt from brock at some point.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-10-2017 at 02:20 AM.

Astonishing Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LS8svYvLNs
    WWE Great Balls Of Fire Full Show Review Results & Reactions - BROCK LESNAR VS SAMOA JOE!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

oh and for those who missed it, the lovely miss grace.

i wonder if she might be turning up in NXT soon, or mae young classic perhaps??

the blonde with her is the equally chunky but funky allie kat
    she the dark haired one?
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-10-2017 at 03:23 AM.

dark hair is jordynne, blonde is allie.

Astonishing Member

thank you good sir

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Indeedy.

...I'm mostly wondering how they'll be handling the dealio of Roman trying to murder a guy...because of losing no less.
    Undertaker has tried murdering people a couple of times (the whole burying people alive thng). And Hogan arguably got the biggest face reaction of his career after trying to murder Rock just prior to Wrestlemania. In Canada at least. So wrestling fans do seem surprisingly forgiving for that sort of thing.

BANNED

Roman just jumped from bastard to CRIMINAL

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

lol

BANNED

The Miz on Raw Talk is a gift