https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/stat...89048808443904
    Jerry ��‏
    @JDfromNY206
    Following
    Jerry �� Retweeted Paul
    Uhhhhh NoJerry �� added,
    Paul @paulmasmma
    Replying to @JDfromNY206
    Cant you just accept help and constructive criticism when it's given to you? After all we are the people who you're trying to get to watch
    10:38 AM - 5 Aug 2017

https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/stat...66574666821632
    Jerry ��‏
    @JDfromNY206
    Following
    Sometimes I gotta accept the fact that things really won't change no matter how much I want them to. Most people are full of shit...
    3:46 PM - 5 Aug 2017

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I have trouble buying that he was just selling of they stopped the match and he went to the hospital.

But if he's okay and able to perform again, then cool.
    They didn't stop the match. Omega beat him with the OWA.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Right. Never mind that Jinder isn't a Muslim. To some wrestling fans, all foreign brown people are the same anyway.
    Yep, it's sad.

I honestly would play this up. I give Jinder more religious overtones. I would play up how he change himself by abandoning Western ideas. He turned himself into a living God.

Go Big with it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Yep, it's sad.

I honestly would play this up. I give Jinder more religious overtones. I would play up how he change himself by abandoning Western ideas. He turned himself into a living God.

Go Big with it.
    i agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'd say its a good chance its being phased out. Morrison is coming into GFW , Mysterio is rumored. Konnan likely will bring a few others there as well.
    To bad if that's the case. They understood how to legitimately create an alternative product from Vince. Like it or not, it wasn't WWE lite or even AAA lite. It was it's own thing.

Though I'm not shocked if they did get cancelled. They didn't seem to have a,very sound business model.

This is totally random but I listened to a shoot interview a few days ago and the subject of JBL came up and some folks in the commmets referenced that cranky Vince twitter account from a few years ago. I nearly forgot about that twitter account as well as the WWE creative parody account that reported backstage stuff that was erriely accurate according to dirt sheets at the time. Given that cranky Vince twitter account would reference Vince's mood and backstage stuff in real time many reported that an WWE employee was behind it. With some stuff I heard from this recent shoot interview I am still in the camp that believes it was JBL behind it given his closeness to Vince.

I think WWE even went after those accounts which is why they aren't on twitter anymore. But gosh those accounts provided a lot of comedy gold. According to some fans on Reddit JBL will still block you on twitter if you mentioned the cranky Vince account ha.

Astonishing Member

To bad if that's the case. They understood how to legitimately create an alternative product from Vince. Like it or not, it wasn't WWE lite or even AAA lite. It was it's own thing.

Though I'm not shocked if they did get cancelled. They didn't seem to have a,very sound business model.
    Agreed, they were ECW with a production budget. Usually, I want Vince to pick up the talent of a failing promotion, but this time I ant Vince hire their production and creative team.

Imagine what they could do with the 205 show.

Hmmm... I don't know about that. I wonder if the ref should have stopped that match a little earlier. Or if Omega should have stopped it earlier.

When I hear about stuff like this I can't help but think back to that Talking Smack episode with Miz and Daniel Bryan. Makes me wanna get a Miz was Right t-shirt.
    the ref should've stopped it, but at the same time kenny like a 15yr vet at this point. when evil went limp no way should he have hit him with more knees and especially not forced him into the OWA.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post
    It's unknown if Evil was legit knocked out, as nothing has been confirmed. He was taken to the hospital, but at the same time Omega said on Twitter that Evil was just selling the V-Trigger and OWA.

Either way, really nothing to say about it now, since Evil was back at it today and handed Okada his first loss in over a year.
    i don't buy he was just selling at all. he's not going to make the finish look bad just to sell the knee strike. good for him though on getting a push. i personally have never been real impressed with evil, but i haven't watched him since he returned to japan.

BANNED

seeing Cody at a local indie show tonight

always a good time

seen him twice already live

Incredible Member

The ROH event in October that only has Kenny Omega announced has sold the most tickets for any ROH event ever. Safe to say that Omega is a draw. At least for a show that's about 5 to 6000 in capacity.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    the ref should've stopped it, but at the same time kenny like a 15yr vet at this point. when evil went limp no way should he have hit him with more knees and especially not forced him into the OWA.

i don't buy he was just selling at all. .
    And yet you don't know the whole story, and nothing has been said about it. Kenny said he was fine. NJPW is also big on concussions, and yet he competed in a big match against Okada on Saturday.

Fantastic Member

And yet you don't know the whole story, and nothing has been said about it. Kenny said he was fine. NJPW is also big on concussions, and yet he competed in a big match against Okada on Saturday.
    well his match with okada wasn't any better for him head wise smh.. plus its been rumored he doesn't recall ANY of the match with Tama, so this would be issues even before his match with kenny.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/yoshi...dly-paralyzed/
    Yoshihiro Takayama Reportedly Paralyzed

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The ROH event in October that only has Kenny Omega announced has sold the most tickets for any ROH event ever. Safe to say that Omega is a draw. At least for a show that's about 5 to 6000 in capacity.
    Now if I'm Ring of Honor , I look at potentially trying to do whatever I could to add more seats possibly and go bigger at it. I mean if you can get that now , you still have 2+ months of tickets you can move.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

MAJOR NEWS ON Several Matches That Could Be Left Off WWE Summerslam - Off The Script #181 Part 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyD71H37nM
    Published on Aug 6, 2017
    MAJOR NEWS ON Several Matches That Could Be Left Off WWE Summerslam, Speculation On The Reason Why WWE Trademarked Taboo Tuesday, WWE News On Bayley’s Injury and Summerslam Status, Samoa Joe Gives His Thoughts On If He Thinks CM Punk Will Ever Return To WWE, Steve Austin Shares The Dream Match That He Wishes He Had, New Details On What Caused Roman Reigns To Kick Enzo Amore Off The WWE Talent Bus and GFW Loses Possible Partnership Because They Won’t Release The Broken Hardy Gimmick.