Page 4310 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 3310381042104260430043064307430843094310431143124313431443204360 ... LastLast
Results 64,636 to 64,650 of 65921

Thread: Wrestling WWE

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    You thought Jericho's recent WWE run was lackluster? Really? I thought his last run with Owens was arguably his best in the company.
    Jericho's run with Owens is great but 2008-2010 run I feel was the best of his WWE career. Love Jericho in the suit, renounce all the things that made popular, use of large words that can only be found in a thesaurus to insult fans. Great feuds with Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio and the tag title run with Big Show. I feel his current run in New Japan is matching the greatness of his 2008 run.

Astonishing Member

Last edited by steve2275; 06-15-2018 at 08:27 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well unlike a WWE angle , this really isn't the case. I mean where do you leap from a guy who really should have beaten someone like Punk within a round to suddenly he's some uncrowned champion because he screwed around for 3 rounds and didn't ? I mean if its the amount of folks calling him an idiot like Dana White and somehow your thinking , well in a wrestling angle he would do this ....then no. UFC isn't pro wrestling , they aren't doing storylines for Mike Jackson to go from everyone calling him an idiot to uncrowned champion.

In the end Jackson likely will be defined by this. He had someone he clearly should have put away in one round. Instead he screwed around and demonstrated that the guy who lost came out looking way better than he did.
    get out of here with that nonsense. jackson showed he's the appollo creed of the WW division, his performance showed he'd improved leaps and bounds from his 1st fight. and you guys were right, punk showed the heart of a champion by surviving 3 rds with a beast like jackson. nobody looked bad xcept for dana white who's too scared to let jackson fight more of his chosen few of the division.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    When shooting yourself in the foot involves you being publically told that you're an idiot and you need to go back to sound what you did before. That's where it becomes humiliating ... the fact that after a high profile file he's publically ragged. It becomes the narrative. Basically we're talking about it now because of how Jackson acted and how White responded.
    dana is the only one who called him an idiot, and dana is a known liar and jackass. i have no idea why you're even making that the focus of your argument. dana was just mad his guy lost and now scared to let jackson fight again.

you guys have convinced me though about punk, he should be proud he had the balls to even get in the cage with an animal like jackson, and then to survive 3 rds with the "truth"?? **** i doubt anybody could do that.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    this reminds me, they should put gulak with lorcan(biff busick). they make a pretty solid team, biff is being completely wasted right now and he's a hell of a talent.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Moving from UFC since its days old now .....

I think Disco Inferno nailed a couple points about Hulk Hogan and its not the same tired points people discuss. Its actually ones folks have barely discussed. But he gave a look at it in new way.

- Disco claims he had one issue with Hogan in WCW in that time. Hulk would constantly tell folks about "The team" about how folks needed to get with The Team concept in WCW. Well as Disco points out , that is fine your preaching how WCW is a team concept. But your like off in a private locker room. And a couple guys had that. Hall & Nash he claims would dress with the boys and that its hard to tell folks to get with the team when your off away from the team so to speak. But that is years ago and he then praises Hogan for something he did.

- Disco brings up Hogan gets anger from fans for his bringing guys in he knew to get paychecks in WCW. But a lot of those guys helped him on his way up and were friends of his so he wanted them to make a living. If he (Disco) was rich in that same position he would pretty much do the same thing . But he had his friends he wanted to help out and he sees why .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

i'm looking forward to NJPW at the cow palace but more than that i can't wait until PWG is settled into their new regular venue and i'm able to catch some shows live again. also bandido should be getting booked everywhere right now.

BANNED

Takeover tonight

really hoping that Dream vs Ricochet will steal the show

also looking forward to Baszler vs Cross

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Takeover tonight

looking forward to dream vs ricochet too but i'm actually kind of curious to see dream work against somebody not as good as black, ohno, gargano, ricochet etc just to see how things go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    looking forward to dream vs ricochet too but i'm actually kind of curious to see dream work against somebody not as good as black, ohno, gargano, ricochet etc just to see how things go.
    I was thinking of that as well, because IMO Dream did a lot of the heavy lifting in the feud with Black

I was thinking of that as well, because IMO Dream did a lot of the heavy lifting in the feud with Black
    I mean in the ring though. I know what he can do as far as character stuff

Astonishing Member

Takeover tonight

lets not look past ciampa vs gargano and ude vs burch and lorcan (oney rules)
    http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...rc=:sub_source
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-16-2018 at 12:22 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

WWE return to Australia Saturday October 6th. Already announced is Triple H vs Undertaker

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the UE retain.

NXT sure knows how to open a show. smashing.

up next. the dream vs. the king.

dream has come out dressed as hogan. lol

**** fuckity ****!