Page 11 of 4395 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521611115111011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling WWE

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

sucks about o'haire. i loved him with the natural born thrillers. and only 43 too.

RIP Sean O'Haire

I first recall him in WCW with The Natural Born Thrillers.

Shame, way way too young. Though such has sadly become practically an epidemic in wrestling.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Apparently he was struggling with severe depression and a chemical dependency issue on top of that. Bad combo.

RIP Sean O'Haire
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

As reported last night, former WCW and WWE star Sean O'Haire passed away Monday at the age of 43.

TMZ now reports that O'Haire's cause of death was suicide by hanging. O'Haire was found in his bedroom next to his bed with a rope tied around his neck that was connected to his bedpost. His father discovered the body and then called 911.

Triple H addressed O'Haire's passing at the end of a media call today, that was held to promote Thursday's NXT Takeover event:

"As everybody knows, I'd like to personally address my condolences to Sean O'Haire's family, his friends and his fans. It's a tragedy and I wanted to take a moment to offer my condolences on behalf of myself and WWE."
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...cpb7E7lzZJi.99

Astonishing Member

Thank god
    Bryan was told last week that he won’t be needing a second operation after all. The situation has gone back-and-forth. Brie Bella, in doing promotional work for Total Divas, said that he’s doing rehab on the right arm and the strength is slowly coming back. She said that you don’t know how quickly the body heals, but they are targeting about three months from now for his return, but said it could be sooner.

Don't care where on the card,he is badly needed in ring for 3 hour raws.

Hi, all.
    Sorry to hear the news about Sean O'Haire. My condolences to his family.

and, while I have been watching wwe network a lot. I have not come to this boards in sometime. But I just saw that Legato and Vibranium were banned?
    what happened? it seems that it happened some days ago. Did they have a too much "hardcore match"?

Astonishing Member

I didn't even know legato was banned, i don't think it happens in the wrestling threads as they posted elsewhere.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Really? Legato and Vib got banned?
    Apprently.
    :-(

In other news, for the bizarre picture folder

that is HHH, future head of the WWE, putting up the clique sign with two foreign stars and a major indie star, who are all now apart of WWE's developmental program. The same day that one of said stars is debuting on a heavily hyped WWE network special for their developmental program.
    10 years ago this would never happen, weird times.

Threads miss Legato and Vib. I hope they are not permed.

To cheer up the mood, here is Cody Rhodes wife Brandi aka Eden (sort of) doing the Ice B̶u̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ Pitcher Challenge

Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

Mighty Member

too sweet me bros?!
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Cody has a very beautiful wife.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Story going around that WB is trying to acquire the WWE library, it's apprently a horribly written mess and it actually means distribute.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Story going around that WB is trying to acquire the WWE library, it's apprently a horribly written mess and it actually means distribute.
    I'm assuming WB is hiring a hitman because that's probably the only way Vince'll give it up.

Amazing Member

Not sure how I feel about them introducing KENTA as KENTA and then changing his name, But MAN did that entire segment get me excited. You don't mess with the man from Japan.

- Telly Bistis of Title Match Wrestling sent word that they were informed by Cynthia Heenan, wife of WWE Hall of Famer Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, that Bobby won't be appearing at the Alamo City Comic Con later this month because of health reasons.

Heenan reportedly broke his hip after falling and will need surgery.
    Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...JtiTGYStIq2.99