Thread: Wrestling WWE

"When you have two boyfriends like yours, who really needs ambition?"

I think the word Paige was actually looking for was 'talent'.

Astonishing Member

Dating john cena shows ambition.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Dating john cena shows ambition.
    it does, to not have to mingle with the commoners

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Where is Sasha during all of this?
    vacationing like a boss in england
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-01-2015 at 12:41 AM.

Astonishing Member

UHOH!
    "WWE U.S. Champion John Cena will be taking time off from wrestling shortly for what the WWE has described as personal reasons.

While we don't know the exact time frame that he will be gone, the 38-year-old Cena isn't advertised on anything after the Hell in a Cell PPV special in late-October starting with the next night's RAW in San Diego, CA. As of now, he is being advertised for their December shows.

As part of the time off, WWE officials have confirmed he will not be appearing on any dates during the company's upcoming 10-day European tour that will see them do shows in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, and Germany."
    WWE, in the midst of week after week of record low ratings, dwindiling house show attedence, and a roster that is 98% midcard due to booking, is losing it's one real draw that isn't named Lesnar.
    Hope everything with Cena is ok, but this is the worst time for him to be going.

1 less reason to watch RAW. i think it will be good for cena to take some time off, hopefully he can rest up and come back some time next year.

If ever there was a guy who needed a break it's Cena.

No one is really a tv draw anymore. Hence the terrible by Raw standards ratings.

Honestly the shows are fairly consistently middling to awful. Not much of a reason to dedicate three hours of one's time to the show anyway. They have consistently failed to grow talent or put enough people in positions to thrive.
    Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

I watch Raw out of habbit these days, normally with the laptop open doing something else. It's bacvkground noise. Nothing compelling happens anymore. It's all so formulated and tiresome. Lucha Underground proved that wrestling can still be fun.

Extraordinary Member

I wonder is he's been Hornswoggled and they don't want anymore bad press

Prob just burnt out to a crisp.

BANNED

NXT is in Nashville this weekend

Finn Balor swung by TNA HQ and took a picture doing the DX crotch chop

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    1 less reason to watch RAW. i think it will be good for cena to take some time off, hopefully he can rest up and come back some time next year.
    Personal reasons always sounds fishy to me

wonder if they will move the US Title off of him, I say why not give it to Xavior Woods or Big E?

Astonishing Member

I have followed Raw for the last 5 weeks via reading message board live reactions and a review podcast.
    I never hear anything that makes me think i should be watching.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I have followed Raw for the last 5 weeks via reading message board live reactions and a review podcast.
    I never hear anything that makes me think i should be watching.
    As much as those things can enhance or decrease the experience, its really no adequate substitute. I am actually looking forward to Cena taking some time off, its usually when the WWE decides to push stories forward. I hope this and the bad rating brings some mobility for their talent.

Leave Reigns and Wyatt alone. Their matches are just fun.

Its time for Rollins to drop the belt. But we need a face champ (Not Cena). Rollins has ran out of viable challengers, so time to move the belt on to someone like Ambrose. He is the guy whose merchandise you are pushing and people are actually buying. Cesaro would be huge as well, but Ambrose has more personality to run into different directions.

I would honestly bring in Bischoff as a manager. He is just a valuable mouthpiece that brings legitimacy . What a great voice for an Anti WWE/HHH/VINCE faction. I would have him be a manager that wants to prove that he knows talent and he can turn guys into stars. Heyman is kind of wasted on just Brock and Woods hasnt expanded pass New Day yet.