Thread: Wrestling WWE

Astonishing Member

New TNA champ... Remy Sky's ass. Damn...Naomi has competition

damn it not nakamura. i wonder if they will make him a ninja or a samurai?? also i wonder what machine gun is going to use for a finisher now?? he had a lot of nice variations on that ace crusher. and will gallows return as festus??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    damn it not nakamura. i wonder if they will make him a ninja or a samurai?? also i wonder what machine gun is going to use for a finisher now?? he had a lot of nice variations on that ace crusher. and will gallows return as festus??
    Why would he be Festus? He would be Luke Gallows if anything

Quote Originally Posted by Smoov-E View Post
    So people forgot when the E signed KO and Itami they made a big point to use their website to tell people who they are and who they're connected to in the E? Hell Gryphon's link has a bit where Daniel Bryan named dropped Nakamura

The general audience isn't as dense as the internet likes to make them out to be( even though sometimes it's true )
    Truthfully I think Itami is going to have a bit of an uphill struggle making it big on the main roster too.

KO is a bit of a different story. Not only is a great worker, but he's perhaps the best heel mic worker on the planet. WWE obviously couldn't wait to bring him up to the main roster. Admittedly I've never heard Nakamura cut a promo. If he's as good as Owens, he should have nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    In the storylines at least, I recall that he stopped being Festus after CM Punk got him to stop taking drugs. So unless he started taking drugs again in Japan away from Punk, I think he should still be Luke Gallows.

Then again, if he debuts in NXT they'll probably pick a random name out of the phone book for him to go by.

The NJPW defection news has really popped the Internet. It's like an old school WWE > WCW jump feel.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    New TNA champ... Remy Sky's ass. Damn...Naomi has competition
    Remy walking around with a baby I heard...!?!

Quote Originally Posted by StrongStyleSpirit View Post
    The NJPW defection news has really popped the Internet. It's like an old school WWE > WCW jump feel.
    It would almost be cool if they did a Bullet Club invasion angle.... problem being I'm not sure if the RAW audience would care.

I'll wager the NXT audience would though. That could carry the NXT brand for the next year as far as storylines go.

BANNED

a bunch of 2000 and 2001 RAWS are added to the network

BANNED

and as I really didnt get a chance to watch too much of the pre Invasion PPV stuff, the crowd was still cheering Shane and booing Vince, it really only switched the week before when the "old Stone Cold" came back and Freddie Blassie cut a serious promo

Astonishing Member

Speaking of KO, he needs to head back to NXT for a little bit so Sami Zayn can get his revenge. :P

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Speaking of KO, he needs to head back to NXT for a little bit so Sami Zayn can get his revenge. :P
    Or they could just debut Sami on the main roster. Works either way.

BANNED

speaking of KO

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Or they could just debut Sami on the main roster. Works either way.
    Or th e y could just move NXT to the Smackdown spot. Give us a reason to watch on Thurs

BANNED

SmackDown can be important again, and I think the move to USA will be the first step