Thread: Wrestling WWE

Incredible Member

Rumors are that WWE new creative idea is for a lot of the talent to be involved in Gang Wars. Which is I guess why we are seeing all these stables start to form, and probably why the Bullet/Balor Club may be joining them.

Interesting that WWE would actually post the twitter pic of Balor holding the door with the Bullet Club shirt on.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Why would he be Festus? He would be Luke Gallows if anything
    because festus is awesome and has a rich history in the WWE, wtf has luke gallows ever done??

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In the storylines at least, I recall that he stopped being Festus after CM Punk got him to stop taking drugs. So unless he started taking drugs again in Japan away from Punk, I think he should still be Luke Gallows.

Then again, if he debuts in NXT they'll probably pick a random name out of the phone book for him to go by.
    oh **** completely forgot about that, probably because duke swallows was so completely forgettable.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Or th e y could just move NXT to the Smackdown spot. Give us a reason to watch on Thurs
    and one less reason to subscribe to the network.

Astonishing Member

So no Cena for Mania......damn its just got real for Vince. The Takeover special might be more star stidded than Mania. Time to start making some calls.

So no Cena for Mania......damn its just got real for Vince. The Takeover special might be more star stidded than Mania. Time to start making some calls.
    Because it's Wrestlemania it was really stacked anyways though. They already have Rock doing something, and I'm assuming Brock is gonna be wrestling. Plus there's Taker. So they should be okay without Vince needing to hit the panic button just yet.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    speaking of KO

The Kevin Owens show should be Owens coming out and sitting against like a run down piece of cardboard and 2 chairs. Then the guest he has on , he just verbally punks them comically like he did Cole there. "Jerry Lawler , you say I'm a sore loser. Maybe unlike you where life has made you some idiot who wears a crown on his head claiming he's a king...I AM AN EMPEROR ! Yeah eat that one." "You wish me all the luck in the world Sting ? I don't believe that . I also wouldn't take it from some pathetic has been like you."

In each case WWE Security has to come out and stop a fight from happening as Owens stands there being a sarcastic ass to them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post
    Rumors are that WWE new creative idea is for a lot of the talent to be involved in Gang Wars. Which is I guess why we are seeing all these stables start to form, and probably why the Bullet/Balor Club may be joining them.

Interesting that WWE would actually post the twitter pic of Balor holding the door with the Bullet Club shirt on.
    So basically WWE wants to recreate the 1997 Vince Russo era "Gang Wars" of RAW which had 3-4 groups fighting it out on TV.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nuke View Post

They did sort of tease that at the start of that one RAW a few weeks back where they had the League of Nations interupted by the Wyatts, the ECW guys, and Reigns buddies. Shame that happened after immediately Survivor Series. That PPV was designed for this sort of thing.

Astonishing Member

Pissed Cena is hurt, Roman vs Cena was much more interesting than Roman vs Brock 2 i thought.
    So, i guess Brock wins the rumble now and Reigns wins it back at mania? Good way to get the belt off Reigns without "beating" him and lets them do what they wanted to do last year. With Cena gone their is literaly no one to take Reigns spot as top face.

Astonishing Member

Though, i now predict nakamura will debut as a fan of john cena from japan. Really sad his hero isn't around so he becomes HHH's manservant.

what's up with cena??

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So basically WWE wants to recreate the 1997 Vince Russo era "Gang Wars" of RAW which had 3-4 groups fighting it out on TV.
    god that was terrible, the nation was the only good thing to come of it.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    They did sort of tease that at the start of that one RAW a few weeks back where they had the League of Nations interupted by the Wyatts, the ECW guys, and Reigns buddies. Shame that happened after immediately Survivor Series. That PPV was designed for this sort of thing.
    xactly what i was thinking when it happened. i don't get why they would center a group around heath slater again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    because festus is awesome and has a rich history in the WWE, wtf has luke gallows ever done??
    Do I dare hope, if they can find a new Jesse?

Kurt Angle:"Canada is lacking two things.The first is Olympic heroes,and no Ben Johnson does not count.The second is Memorial Day.We in the States celebrate our heroes by having barbecues.I realise here in Canada you can't have barbecues because you'd be attacked by a moose,a caribou or even a grizzly,it's true! Hold on a second - you'd probably be attacked by a grizzly as well.On second thought..the Grizzlies don't beat ANYBODY here in Vancouver,let alone anywhere else,it's true,it's true!"

i doubt the old jesse is busy. i'm all for a biscuits & gravy reunion!!!!

Cena is out??? but he just came back from vacations? is he hurt? when did that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Do I dare hope, if they can find a new Jesse?

]
    That titantron reminds me of the old Hulk Hogan era.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Damn, Cena's hurt????

EDIT: He's having shoulder surgery. I didn't see how long he'll be out for. Another star, the biggest one they have, is out for an undetermined amount of time.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 01-07-2016 at 06:54 AM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Pissed Cena is hurt, Roman vs Cena was much more interesting than Roman vs Brock 2 i thought.
    So, i guess Brock wins the rumble now and Reigns wins it back at mania? Good way to get the belt off Reigns without "beating" him and lets them do what they wanted to do last year. With Cena gone their is literaly no one to take Reigns spot as top face.
    Honestly I was expecting Triple H to wrestle Reigns at Wrestlemania. Though I suppose they could have Reigns do double duty like they did with Bryans a couple years back. Wrestle Triple H then go for the world title.

Or I guess they could have Triple H win the world title at the Rumble like Vince did back in the day.