Thread: Wrestling WWE

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He gave a good post interview on WWE.Com about things. I'm just waiting on Vince to fuck with him and drive him to wanna quit soon.
    because that's only happened twice?

plus there are rumors that Vince isn't on the headset the whole show anymore, that HHH has been doing some of that

would explain why he hasn't been on TV as much

BANNED

so out of all the people that have done commentary for the WWE, 2 or 3 couldn't deal with Vince in their ear

Ive always hated that argument because in the larger scheme, it doesn't mean all that much

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    so out of all the people that have done commentary for the WWE, 2 or 3 couldn't deal with Vince in their ear

Ive always hated that argument because in the larger scheme, it doesn't mean all that much
    And both of them weren't really people trained in broadcasting to begin with...

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

because that's only happened twice?

plus there are rumors that Vince isn't on the headset the whole show anymore, that HHH has been doing some of that

would explain why he hasn't been on TV as much

Mick Foley , Jim Ross , and Joey Styles were drove bonkers by Vince. Mike Adamle naturally sucked , but its joked Vince didn't help him either way.

I'm sure Matt Striker , Todd Grisham and Kevin Kelly have some horror stories of Vince as well they would tell. Foley jokingly brought up that Vince made a job he thought he would love (working next to Jim Ross as announcer) into something he hated.

If he's not doing it anymore...it will be nice. But Vince had the reputation he was hard on the announcers.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

oh Mike Adamle

he tried so hard

and behold, the God King of Suplex City

BrockPaul.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Mick Foley , Jim Ross , and Joey Styles were drove bonkers by Vince. Mike Adamle naturally sucked , but its joked Vince didn't help him either way.

I'm sure Matt Striker , Todd Grisham and Kevin Kelly have some horror stories of Vince as well they would tell. Foley jokingly brought up that Vince made a job he thought he would love (working next to Jim Ross as announcer) into something he hated.

If he's not doing it anymore...it will be nice. But Vince had the reputation he was hard on the announcers.
    Striker learned so much in WWE that he went on to be the worst commentary guy in modern times.

BANNED

he does ok at Lucha Underground

just ok

so out of all the active commentators out there in various promotions right now

who would you bunch of grumps consider good?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Striker learned so much in WWE that he went on to be the worst commentary guy in modern times.
    He learned from the worst ...Vince McMahon. In doing the RAW Reviews , Vince takes 5 minutes to promote a guy's comeback in a match... "Duke Droese is fighting back , Droese is proving he's not going down so easy. Droese is showing he's not a pushover in the new WWF Generation ! Droese is doing it folks !!"

just ok

Grisham is good from what I saw last year......I remember watching Corino a couple years ago when he did heel commentary. Haven't seen him in awhile.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Josh Matthews
    Matt Striker
    Mitchell Coleslaw
    JBL
    Corey Graves

Then a ten way tie for meh and horrid.
    Not including Mauro because u havent heard enough.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

just ok

i actually like matt striker.

certainly more than jbl, cole, king, and byron.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i actually like matt striker.

certainly more than jbl, cole, king, and byron.
    Yeah, i dont get the Striker hate. He acts like he loves the business. I dont think tgere is a guy who demostrates how much he enjoys his job.

no way is striker the worst. i'm not real hard to please when it comes to commentary. as long as the guys are either likable, or entertaining and NOT distracting i'm happy. so that rules out most of WWE's guys

striker, vampiro, pope, matthews, corino, JBL are all OK in my book.

but there can only be 1 GOAT, and that's excalibur!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    no way is striker the worst. i'm not real hard to please when it comes to commentary. as long as the guys are either likable, or entertaining and NOT distracting i'm happy. so that rules out most of WWE's guys

striker, vampiro, pope, matthews, corino, JBL are all OK in my book.

but there can only be 1 GOAT, and that's excalibur!!
    ehhhh i'm not too cool on matthews. sounds too much like a goober to me. pope's ok though.

vampiro grew on me with how much he marks out during good matches.

Astonishing Member

Best is Mauro on that New japan on axs show, he's so much better than everyone else it's not even close.
    My favorite heel announcer is probably corino, mr wrestling 3. I think Graves is underrated, he can be good but i think he's learning wwe style and it's ruining him.

BANNED

Oklahomie vs The Champ

its Madden Time!!!!